Okay so here is how this works... Pick a song and just describe a different video clip that you think would fit it.

Example: Blink 182 - Dammit

Some guy who keeps spilling his beer, and screaming Dammit!

lolll

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
This could actually be an okay idea.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley.

About the relationship between two conjoined twins and one penis.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Funniest thing I have ever heard!

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
well... umm.... i'm just gonna assume this is way over my head.

have fun!
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Rihanna - Umbrella

Rihanna lying in the gutter in the rain asking for an umbrella while everyone kicks the **** out of her... ****ing cow.

Quote by Våd Hamster

All Downhill From Here - New Found Glory

Accompanied by clips of this thread.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by thanksgiving
Rihanna - Umbrella

Rihanna lying in the gutter in the rain asking for an umbrella while everyone kicks the **** out of her... ****ing cow.

I'm guessing you're either gay or a very envious woman?
Rihanna's smokin' hot, and I'm not even in to black chicks.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by Floyd93

Clever.

Quote by Alexishxc1337
I'm guessing you're either gay or a very envious woman?
Rhianna's smokin' hot, and I'm not even in to black chicks.

+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

lmfao

im gonna sig this
only prob is i dont know how
can u tell me?
Quote by thanksgiving
Rihanna - Umbrella

Ah, 2 can play that game.

Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up

A video of the Jonas Brothers literally all burning on fire!!11!11eleven!!
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
I don't like Rihanna's songs... they make me **** all over the bed... and im not even into ****ting on beds.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Floyd93

Yep, I was definately right.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by thanksgiving
I don't like Rihanna's songs... they make me **** all over the bed... and im not even into ****ting on beds.

Well I don't like any of Jessica Alba's movies, but I'd still do her.
Quote by thanksgiving

How does the sound of a song make you ****? And plus, you must be crazy for disliking ****ting on beds.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
That picture is lovely.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I'm not saying I wouldnt sex her, I'm just saying she better not sing while I make her scream... I hate screamer bands.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm not saying I wouldnt sex her, I'm just saying she better not sing while I make her scream... I hate screamer bands.

Are you a machine?
Quote by thanksgiving

that made no sense dumbass
EPIC PHAIL