I think it was just light reflection.

In fact, it's pretty stupid to call those UFOs.
its light reflection. i think there are UFOs theres just no good proof nowadays. the older photographs prove alot cause they were harder to edit.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Archaon

well, they are UFOs

unidentified flying objects

though its from there on where its a long shot to start saying omgaliens
That was not convincing really. Although there's the half blood prince trailer under related videos which I have been meaning to watch- link for anyone else who is interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ&feature=related
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by Archaon

UFO = unidentified flying objects

so technically they could be since they APPEAR to be flying

@treflip

the greyhound bus killing/beheading. some dude had a knife and cut off another guys head
Even if there were aliens, don't you think they would land? Surely there is no purpose in just flying around Earth.
Quote by Superstrat101

the greyhound bus killing/beheading. some dude had a knife and cut off another guys head

someone filmed that???
light reflections..
theres like thousands of sightings, and that one isnt the most real looking one lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by 12Jim34
Even if there were aliens, don't you think they would land? Surely there is no purpose in just flying around Earth.

and is there some kind of intergalactic law about all vehicles having headlamps on 24/7
Yeah, they would have to land to liek refuel, or rape somebody to make sure their genitailia still work. Or go cow-tipping. Who doesn't love cow tipping?