first off my gear is

Spider III
Vox V847
Ltd ec-1000
Mt-2 Metal Zone

i like the tone i can get with the metal zone (which isnt exactly a heavy pantera tone, more of a pearl jam alice in chains distortion) but the wah pedal sounds terrible with the mt-2.

i only have enough money for a pedal preferably in the 100$ range

so i need some help on what other GOOD distortion pedals sound good with the wah and my amp.

thanx a lot
you're probably better taking this to the gear forums
not many people about here
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
eith the boss od-3 or the sd-1

or maybe some of the exh ones like the big muff or english muffin?

butttt it could be a new amp that wuld amke a greater difference, because if it's not that good an amp then the pedal wonlt matter becuase they still wonlt sound very good =S
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
first. wrong forum this should go in guitar gear. but still i will help you. metal muff could help but im not sure i don't have that much experience with pedals.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
in what order in the series are you putting the wah and distortion?

guitar > distortion > wah > amp wil use the wah on an already distorted sound

try guitar > wah > distortion > amp, this will give you a clean precise tone, which is manipulated by the wah, then distorted
i play my solos through a boss mt 2 pedal and alsoa a vox 847 wah and that tone really works for me. I have the wah plugged in first of all my pedals thats kinda important, the sound differs alot if you have the wah plugged in after the distorsion pedal.
yea sry i posted another one in the gear and acc. forum (im new to this forum stuff)

i have my stuff set up correctly

and i cant buy a new amp

my only option is a new pedal..
Why is your only option a new pedal? If it's for financial reasons, I say save up for a new amp. In my opinion, pedals should be used to tweak or modify an already solid sound. The tone should be there with just the player, the guitar, and the amp (and cables, of course). If not, all you are doing is "polishing a turd," as we music nerds like to say.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Gibson SG w/ Bigsby
Ibanez Roadster Bass
Sovtek MiG 60
Marshall 1965B
Maestro Echoplex EP-3
MXR Ten Band EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Ross Phaser
Boss DD-6
Quote by fitzyfantastic
Why is your only option a new pedal? If it's for financial reasons, I say save up for a new amp. In my opinion, pedals should be used to tweak or modify an already solid sound. The tone should be there with just the player, the guitar, and the amp (and cables, of course). If not, all you are doing is "polishing a turd," as we music nerds like to say.

+1

If you can't get the sounds you want out of a stock Spider then a pedal isn't going to give you them either.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com