no one can have ever landed on the moon because to reach the moon you would have to fly through a belt of radiation 5 miles across, that you would need lead (the mineral) armour plating at least 6 feet thick to be protected from.The radiation would cause severe illness or instant death meaning every person that ever went to the moon would have died on the moon unless they were lucky and got cancer then died on the way back. Thus meaning the moon landings can't have happened!

also the photos from the moon had been edited, in one video a flag was blowing in the wind which is impossible due to no atmosphere on the moon.

And for anyone that cares there is a second moon that orbits the earth every 778 years.

Take that Nasa
ok maybe the first moon landing was faked, but it doesnt mean to say all of them were
also, why did you bother looking that up?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
It's a conspiracy AHHH!!!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
My father worked for NASA and watched them land on the moon.

Go back to SpareChange, bitch.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
And we should all be laying on the floor mumbling "grrrrrurggg" because we supposedly only use 10% of our brain.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Moggan13
This fails harder than a failing fail in a fails failed fail.

just thought i'd share the fact that the moon landings are Bollocks
I got your fucking moon right here.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by hellsbiker
no one can have ever landed on the moon because to reach the moon you would have to fly through a belt of radiation 5 miles across, that you would need lead (the mineral) armour plating at least 6 feet thick to be protected from.The radiation would cause severe illness or instant death meaning every person that ever went to the moon would have died on the moon unless they were lucky and got cancer then died on the way back. Thus meaning the moon landings can't have happened!

they were travelling at like 3000 miles per hour

they were not spending 3 days being radiated there
Quote by hellsbiker
just thought i'd share the fact that the moon landings are Bollocks

I don't care if the bloody landing were real or not, the whole subject is beyond stupid.
I yearn for the days before the internet. When people had to really work at being stupid. You were so few then.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Funny, you don't strike me as anyone with credible enough research to know anything about what you're saying.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>