Hey this thread is for people who would like to discuss what certain songs might possibly mean. If you would like to talk about a song just post it and we can all put in our thoughts.

I would like to start with Plug In Baby - Muse

Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Good idea from BringMeTheCalm. Post your lyrics so we can have a look and check them out incase we don't know the song.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Aug 3, 2008,
songmeanings.net
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
It's about inserting a baby's finger into a plug and watch it turn into a SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I Touch Myself - Divinyls

What the hell could it possibly mean?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I think it's about all the girls that he's been with. How they're all just plugged in like variables to an equation. But the outcome is always the same.
Peace.
Quote by Dimebag Dave
songmeanings.net

Also, Songfacts.com
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Helter Skelter is about a race war that the blacks win.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
LOL why must you people ruin my threads! hahaha but its all good.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by shameonthenight
fap?

I love how you still ended it with a question mark, as if you were unsure.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Good idea for a thread.

I can't contribute because I haven't heard Plug in Baby, but judging from the title it's about someone who likes to use electronics during sex.

Or maybe you should have people post the lyrics for what they want interpretted.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i think plug in baby is about matt bellamys guitars and his feelings towards them or other such stuff
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by cfhwarhead
Stump- Buffalo

American tourists

Quote by cfhwarhead
Crank that- Soldier Boy

Masturbating onto women and how Soulja Boi has awesome shoes
Alright, I figured I'd get it out of the way.

Stairway to Heaven
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK