I'm new here and I'm confused with the whole profile thing why is there a percentage of things to complete and what are the band and group things any information on the whole profile thing would be good
Green Day
I think its because you like green day !!!!

Mod Edit: User was warned for this post - please keep snide comments to yourself.
Quote by marius47
I think its because you like green day !!!!

How'd you figure that out?

but seriously, to the TS, it's just to make your profile more "enjoyable" to look at, and the band thing, i guess it's just to promote your band and have a "website" for it....
O O

___
thanks for that I was confused coz I'm new not coz I like Green Day I hate people like that but it does'nt bother me so theres no point in tryin to anoy me
and now theres somethin else how do some people have like a graphic on the side of there profile and how do I change my profile pic I uploaded another picture but can't change it
Green Day
where exactly IS this graphic that your speaking of, because there's A LOT of stuff you can do to your profile.

and also, if you selected that pic for your default, or either you uploaded it from the profile pic uploader, it'll change, it just takes time.
O O

___
Ignore the completion percentage, that's just to waste your time
Group profiles are for groups, like Alcholics anonymous, but a UG versions
Band profiles, Myspace equivalents basically.