title says it all really

what software is compatible with the pod xt, compatibility with other instruments e.g. drums is no matter because ill be sticking my tracks on a usb and taking them to my drummers house to mix with his track etc.

im looking for something decently noob friendly as this will be my first time using audio recroding software by myself

ill be connecting the pod by usb btw

thanks in advance!
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

I use Adobe Audtion 1.5 (there is newer but I like this one better) with my Guitar Port. Works great.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by PopPunkPotHead
audacity

this
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
thanks guys, is there any way to configure audacity so that i can play a track and record on it at the same time?
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

sure, go into the prefs and check the box telling it to play tracks while recording a new one.

I personally think Reaper is a better program than Audacity. It does take some time to learn but works well with MIDI
thanks man but this leaves me with another problem, how do i get rid of the delay between me playin a note and it being recorded+coming out of my speakers?
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Try monitoring with the Pod itself. You can get a Y cable like this, out of the output of the Pod, and stick your headphones to one end while the other goes into your computer. Easy as pie.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Download AISO4ALL and that should cut down on latency a fair amount. You can monitor from the pedal however it probably wont run the audio back down to the pedal so you wont get to hear the other tracks playing in audacity.

With an audio interface you can run the outs of the pedal to the interface and plug headphones into the new hardware. It will give low latency monitoring and you will hear the input as well, I think it's the best way to go IMO. EMU has the 0202 interface which is a USB2.0 connection.