Ok I was in Target a few months ago and saw this so I went looking for it at other stores to see if it was legit and they have it at GC, but I have no Idea if it works. has anyone tried one if so how does it sound.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/SoundTech-LightSnake-Guitar-Keyboard-USB-10ft-Cable-104067400-i1128897.gc

Thank you
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
I would like to know as well. That would be great for recording at college.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
well ive never used one but going by specs its a pretty good cord but a cord specfically design for either keys or guitar would be better.more expnesive in some cases too.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
You MUST be living in the stone age.

Those work fine, but I personally prefer Vox Amplugs. The sound from those USB cables is extremely artificial, unless you can get a program to simulate the preamp stage of a real amp.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
^ or if u have an out from your amp for recording.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Ive not used one but im sure they do work...however the questionis how good do they sound?

I would probably go with an interface around $100, XLR inputs, instrument inputs, Preamps, and USB 2.0 connection.