I was wondering it myself. And if Steve is right, then why were the people in the thread banned? I don't get why they were punished....
Can we throw imaginary rotten tomatoes...or like..cyber ones?

And maybe if was for insulting religions and being sexist?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
me too...i guess theres probably an 'only jokes thread' or something and people keep posting jokes...even if theres not there should be
Sig space available, give me some praise
Can Kensai even be banned?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by ross1234
me too...i guess theres probably an 'only jokes thread' or something and people keep posting jokes...even if theres not there should be

one of us had to do it.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I wanted to say something, but I was afraid it was like censored or something :O

Seriously, I was shocked when I saw that thread.
Urm....the little thing under your name says "Banned" so maybe they just changed that.....Lol
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by valdean
Well, we didn't really get banned.

Im confused.

D=

*stares in horror*

GHOST.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I think it's a warning to all who plan to make a spam thread.

Same as how they used to hang pirates from the rocks by the ocean or have public executions.

'Tis like they've put those people's heads on spikes and staked them right by the entrance and said, "See this? Yeah, that's what happens when you don't follow our rules."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.