I've got to play at a wedding on Friday... I thought I had about 15 minutes of playing time + the march-in, now I've found that I need 30 minutes. This is just a solo acoustic guitar... I have picked out "Here Comes the Sun", "Something In The Way She Moves", "Shower the People", "Carolina In My Mind", and a couple of classical songs I know, plus Paul Stookey's "The Wedding Song" for the march-in (actually that was at the request of the bride...). Can you guys recommend me a couple more popular songs that are wedding-appropriate and can be done with just an acoustic guitar? Thanks.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely

Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

Sting & The Police - Every Breath You Take (Although, is about a stalker :/)

The Beatles - Hey Jude
Thanks guys, I can't believe I forgot about Van Morrison, he's got a couple I want to do now that I think of it. Will check out The Police on iTunes in a minute, I don't listen to them much. :/
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
just get the police stuff on youtube man
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"