Page 1 of 2
Ok, just like the title says. Can be for PS1 or 2. And by ****ed-up I don't mean stupid, I mean like twisted weird plots.

I.E. Resident Evil or Silent Hill

Also, does anyone know the name of the game that has like a giant baby-ghost (not a baby-ghost, i mean like the ghost of a baby) and lava spewing up from manholes? When I was 4 I used to watch my brother play a game like that.
Check out my music, if you please.
Get Manhunt. Probably the most twisted game you'll ever play, play-wise and story-wise.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Get Manhunt. Probably the most twisted game you'll ever play, play-wise and story-wise.

played it, but never finished (wasn't my copy)
Quote by GuitaristXakk
Also, does anyone know the name of the game that has like a giant baby-ghost (not a baby-ghost, i mean like the ghost of a baby)

Luigi's Mansion?
Quote by GuitaristXakk
Ok, just like the title says. Can be for PS1 or 2. And by ****ed-up I don't mean stupid, I mean like twisted weird plots.

Also, does anyone know the name of the game that has like a giant baby-ghost (not a baby-ghost, i mean like the ghost of a baby) and lava spewing up from manholes? When I was 4 I used to watch my brother play a game like that.

Casper the friendly ghost?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by GuitaristXakk

Zombies Ate My Neighbours?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by ThirdEyeSurfer
Zombies Ate My Neighbours?

no it was for ps2, im positive (or ps1)
It was for SNES. LEARN YO' GAMIN' HISTORY, FOO'!

And Mr. Mosquito. o_o.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by HelloHalo

And Mr. Mosquito. o_o.

no i'm sayin the game i was talkin about was for ps2. i know that was for SNES, dumbarse.

Quote by GuitaristXakk

You were 4 years old watching your brother play a PS2 game? What are you doing on the internet?

I think the Clock Tower series was supposed to be freaky...
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Godhand!!! Awesome game. Weird (but good) characters and story but funny and enjoyable
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by Unforgotten
I like Metal Gear Solid.

One of the best story-lines ever, but its really twisted

+1

Once the PS3 drops in price, i'll be able to justify buying one just to play MGS4.
Quote by Preid
+1

Once the PS3 drops in price, i'll be able to justify buying one just to play MGS4.

they're going to be selling the 80gb for $400...before it was the 40gb for that price.

slight dropped price?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
What about Siren? I have it but i'm too scared to play it/ Hard to get interested in.
Silent Hill 2 & Manhunt for fvcked up plots.

Fahrenheit and Metal Gear Solid for great plots.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by GuitaristXakk

When you were 4, the PS2 didn't come out for another 12 years.
Quote by HelloHalo

And Mr. Mosquito. o_o.

Oh dear god. I remember that game. I always bit the mom.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by freedoms_stain
Vagrant Story had a weird plot.

Why I never got around to finishing that game I dunno, it's not too late!

Win!
I love Vagrant Story. The ending is really weird. Plus the fact that you have to beat it like 5 times to unlock EVERYTHING.

Also, anyone played Odin Sphere or Disgaea? Another two messed up PS2 games that are totally awesome.
Too lazy to make a sig right now. I'll do it some other time.
Last edited by K.i.S.A. at Aug 5, 2008,
Quote by GuitaristXakk

When you were 4 I don't think ps2 or 1 was even thought of. Nintendo and Intellivision were out thats about it...

But that game sounds familar why dont you ask your brother?
Star Wars:Knight Of The Old Republic 1 & 2

SPOILERS:

...in the first you find out at the end that you're am ex-Sith Lord...
...in the second you're an ex-Jedi who fought Boba Fett's ancestors and you end up killing every remaining Jedi because they're bitches...
...so whatever you do you end up being the bad guy...

and i've been looking for a dot matrix gameboy game which involves a bald baby caveman
who bites walls to climb them... that's all i remember
Why keep it with last gen consoles.

CoD4 is kinda gay. You become good mates with the gang and then the bald russian man kills them all in front of you.

I don't know.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08

Mr Moskeeto is messed up. I played it when I was wasted and the controls are really awkward and it's just a strange game. The aim is you are a moskeeto and you have to annoy some random family and the Dad is a right whinging wanker.
indigo prophecy (fahrenheit if you're in the UK)

good for the first half

then in the second it was like the developers were on an acid trip
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Page 1 of 2