These guys are a kick-ass band. Post questions, reasons why you like em, new album, questions, etc.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
yea, i got into them when i was younger in the 90's, and i still like them. kick as
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
i like them but so many people hate them i dont know why
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
I think people hate them because of their sound, and his voice. Most people are now getting into Rap, and that ****, but im sticking to my ****ola. Who's with me?
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
i like his voice. how could anyone hate it? it's perfect for grunge-rock-alt-rock what they do
Epiphone G-400
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

i agree 200% bro. it's cuz our ****ing youth of today is ino that **** rap , which is cheap trick for poetry. If times were more like my dad's where there was no fricking rap, people would respect more bands like Nirvana, Puddle of Mudd, and most other post-grunge/alt. rock bands.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
There is such thing as good rap... It's just everything that's on the radio sucks. You need to open up a bit though, because there's lots of good rap out there. Puddle of Mudd is a bit eh for me. They're better than most stuff on the radio, but they seem a bit generic and uneventful to me. Just my opinion though.
i think old school rap was (is) much better than what is on the radio today. Snoop Dogg, Smif-n-wesson, NWA, Tupac, Ice cube, all those guys
Epiphone G-400
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13