Hey people

Eh well I'm not a pro about pedals so I need advice

I want something that might sound like maybe buckethead or Eric Johnson .Well sounds razy maybe but w/e I just want something that could sound like one of them but at the same time I could play some rock with this tone.

My guitar is an ibanez sas32ex and my amp is a Roland Cube 20x

I've been messing up with my amp effects but they aren't so original...
For your Cube, have the distortion model set at Metal Stack, with gain at around 3 Oclock. Bass at 2 O clock, Mid at 12 oclock, and Treble at 2 O clock. Gives a really nice tone that should be suited to buckethead.

As for pedal, a good OD pedal would be nice. Check out an Ibanex tubescreamer, or a Boss Sd-1
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by SweetsForLife
For your Cube, have the distortion model set at Metal Stack, with gain at around 3 Oclock. Bass at 2 O clock, Mid at 12 oclock, and Treble at 2 O clock. Gives a really nice tone that should be suited to buckethead.

As for pedal, a good OD pedal would be nice. Check out an Ibanex tubescreamer, or a Boss Sd-1

That are the settings of my amp rofl [well not exactly but really close, your settings still improves my sound though]

But I'm looking for something a bit more rocky but these settings are the best for me for now.

Maybe ima try to get a distortion pedal and like mix these settings with a bit of another pedal and make myself a special tone

That's why I'm kinda asking here
I used to use a Boss BD-2 blues driver with my roland 20x (thats how i knew some cool settings to post :P). When coupled with the metal stack mode, it gave it a really nice edge. You should check it out.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
PEOPLE!!! OD'S ARE FOR PUSHING TUBE AMPS!!!!!!

Your using a solid state. Get a distortion pedal.
There not the same thing
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
PEOPLE!!! OD'S ARE FOR PUSHING TUBE AMPS!!!!!!

Your using a solid state. Get a distortion pedal.
There not the same thing

So what? I like an OD pushing a solid state amp, who gives 2 ****s. Maybe TS will like it, let him try stuff.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.