Alright first of all I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but I put it in the Classic Rock section and nobody said anything yet and there was only 9 ppl looking. Anyway my favorite solo is "Star Wars Won't Work" from the album "Make a Jazz Noise Here" so its the live one. What about you guys?
Quote by Zappanator
Alright first of all I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but I put it in the Classic Rock section and nobody said anything yet and there was only 9 ppl looking.
That's probably because nobody cares.....
Joe's garage
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
On The Bus
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Dirty Love with Steve Vai
Quote by mcrocks
I mean, some people still think that Rap is music, although that's been scientifically discredited.
Quote by Zappanator
Alright first of all I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but I put it in the Classic Rock section and nobody said anything yet and there was only 9 ppl looking.

This is the wrong place. Forum rules are there for a reason. It's not like I'd post something in the metal section about Metallica's solos, get no replies, and then post the same thread in the acoustic section. This is the Pit, not the Classic Rock section
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Muffin Man or Watermelon in Easter Hay easily.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.