i installed vista from a torrent but i cant figure out how to add gadgets on the sidebar? plus i cant change the theme to aero... im on windows vista ultimate

EDIT: if anyone wants vista you can download it here: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4238154/Windows.Vista.ULTIMATE.x86.SP1.Integrated.June.2008.OEM.DVD-BIE

Step 1: Extract .rar files
Step 2: Burn ISO image to dvd
Step 3: Boot from dvd

- disconnect from the internet
- do not enter serial code
- uncheck activate windows during install
dont make a password for your user account during install, you can make one afterwards
- change the settings so you can choose which updates to download and install. hide update KB940510. this update is only meant to discover pirated versions of vista
Last edited by Zeppellica at Aug 3, 2008,
Damn. I never download software worth more than $20
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Have fun with that. Legitimate copies of Vista suck I can't imagine how ****ty a pirated copy has to be.
how many of you people have used vista, i agree it is difficult to set up, but easy to use once thats taken care of. just wanna know how many of you are saying this just cuz and how many are because they have expirienced it
Quote by Mary Just
how many of you people have used vista, i agree it is difficult to set up, but easy to use once thats taken care of. just wanna know how many of you are saying this just cuz and how many are because they have expirienced it

Vista takes up too much memory that I could be using to support my programs. Running CPU intensive games becomes much more difficult.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Zeppellica
i installed vista from a torrent but i cant figure out how to add gadgets on the sidebar? plus i cant change the theme to aero... im on windows vista ultimate

Step 1: Extract .rar files
Step 2: Burn ISO image to dvd
Step 3: Boot from dvd

- disconnect from the internet
- do not enter serial code
- uncheck activate windows during install
dont make a password for your user account during install, you can make one afterwards
- change the settings so you can choose which updates to download and install. hide update KB940510. this update is only meant to discover pirated versions of vista

This is where you failed....hard.
Last edited by Hot_Money420 at Aug 3, 2008,
...you downloaded an operating system? I didn't people actually did that....especially for something as unequivocally awful as Vista.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Zeppellica, take that link down NOW if you don't want to get banned. Just a friendly warning.

Quote by Hot_Money420
This is where you failed....hard.

Remove the link from your quote or you'll also get banned.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Have fun with that. Legitimate copies of Vista suck I can't imagine how ****ty a pirated copy has to be.

Yes. Looks like you just owned yourself, buddy.