Hey, so today I ended up buying a BH-5 little giant head on musicians friend today (I was surprised they were even in stock) after hearing so much praise for them and watching some clips on youtube. My only problem was that the cabs were all out of stock until september 19. So I considered using my line 6 spider 2 as a cabinet until then, but have just realized that I might as well just get the epiphone valve junior cab. I just wanted to make sure that there would be no compatibility problems with the two. I'm sure that later on I'll get a new speaker for it, and eventually I'll run an orange tiny terror through it. So do you guys think I should go ahead and get it? Its in stock now and about $20 cheaper too.
Yeah, it'll be compatible. Just make sure you connect the speaker cabinet to the proper ohm rating output in the back of the blackheart.
You could just stretch your budget and go for an avatar...

But, yeah, the EVJ cab will work.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah I looked at the Avatars and Lopos, but theyre too far out of my budget. I can only spend up to $150 for the cabinet, so does anybody have any recommendations?
damn those cabdrivers in NYC are ****ing crazy.

you a lil short on money? because other than that, i wouldn't know why you would want to buy a cab and become a cabdriver.
Quote by SonicV
damn those cabdrivers in NYC are ****ing crazy.

you a lil short on money? because other than that, i wouldn't know why you would want to buy a cab and become a cabdriver.

>_>

Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Would I be able to find anything thats cheaper (or the same amount) and better than a epi valve jr cab or a blackheart 112 cab?