When ever I tune my guitar and play along to Guitar Pro, it always sounds off. My guitar is tuned perfectly, but it's the file. It happens with every song I have. I have checked the files and they're all in E-Standard. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
The songs might be in different tuning. Double-click the name of the track(guitar in your case). There you can switch it to the tuning you use, and it will ask you if you wanna transpose the tabs to this tuning. Answer yes.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Yes I have, I don't know what it is but it always sounded off. Especially if I was tuning to Guitar Pro and then would go play another song, it would sound way off.
Actually that happens to me too, don't know what it is though...
Maybe RSE isn't tuned correctly..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by tomadey.

LMAO

Anyways it could be something with your speakers changing the pitch. Happened to me too.
Quote by acersucks
It's probably your intonation.

Agree with that

or your guitar pro has some fked up sound settings
Quote by Fender_M1A
Yes I have, I don't know what it is but it always sounded off. Especially if I was tuning to Guitar Pro and then would go play another song, it would sound way off.

multiple accounts??
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV