Hey guys, I got my LP pickguard signed by Relient K yesterday at Warped Tour (which was awesome by the way) and i need to know how to keep the marker from smearing.

Any suggestions?
Put clear tape over it.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
This is me resisting the urge to disrespect Relient K.

You can clear coat it...thats about it. Depending on its location you can just use a spray paint clear coat.

....Orrrrr, take a picture of the signatures, and then burn the guitar before someone finds out that you defaced a perfectly good instrument with the signatures of untalented musicians...sorry i could only hold out for so long.
Last edited by illtrixtaj at Aug 3, 2008,
Buy a new pickguard, display the autographed one.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by ash_attack
oh but dont say anything about the guy that hates reliant k

sexist douchebag

It's not that he's sexist, it's that you took it to an extreme with the vulgarity. Chill out.

But I'd take off the pickguard and spray it down with clear coat
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Alright, thanks to everyone exept for ash_attack. Who has a rather ironic choice of signature considering the circumstances. I'll try clearcoating it if i can find something without acetone in it.
Guitars
Epiphone LP Std
MIM Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar

Amps
Micro Cube
Crappy fender starter amp
Quote by ash_attack
last time i checked not only do i live in america but this site is russian owned, both ways i can hate reliant k and say it, so =]

wow what kind of crack are you on? chill the **** out.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by ash_attack
last time i checked not only do i live in america but this site is russian owned, both ways i can hate reliant k and say it, so =]

Wait, what? I never said you couldn't hate them. I just found it amusing that you criticize someone in your sig for being immature when you yourself were/are being immature.
Guitars
Epiphone LP Std
MIM Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar

Amps
Micro Cube
Crappy fender starter amp
i reported ash_attack for being vulgar, flaming, and spamming this thread

seriously dude, if you have nothing to add to the thread other than spam dont post

EDIT: to ash_attack -- mods can see deleted posts too you know
Last edited by Epiphany521 at Aug 3, 2008,
Quote by ash_attack
oh but dont say anything about the guy that hates reliant k

sexist douchebag

He hadn't posted yet when I clicked reply, plus he actually contributed to the thread.

And I didn't call you a twatface because you're a chick, I called you a twatface because you were being a twatface. I could have just as easily called you a cockhead or a douchenozzle or a brainless dolt.

In any case this is technically spam too now. You're welcome for the help TS.