I was poking around youtube and found this weird ass cartoon. This guy has some more weird stuff there is one about cockroaches and that one is f'ed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuCw5k-Lph0

EDIT: Oh crap I just watched Crooked Rot and that is some disturbing stuff...
Last edited by cad2blender at Aug 3, 2008,
i was watching it too hahaha. yeah it's weird. but somehow it bores me.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
his music is creepy, but very good none the less. For some reason Video Dating Video is kinda sad I don't know why.
that was awesome. but just because of the boards of canada music
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Quote by cad2blender
his music is creepy, but very good none the less.

Really? From what I've heard his work under Locust Toybox is actually quite happy sounding.

Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
that was awesome. but just because of the boards of canada music

Beware The Friendly Stranger is a great track, I only wish it was longer.
You think salad fingers was weird?? Look up Spoilsbury Toast Boy, Milkman and Valentines day. Oh and basically all the other ones on fat-pie.com

David Firth is a genius!!!
jesus ****ing christ that was the most whacked disturbing and emotionaly scarring thing ill see for quite a while

seriously this is the kind of crap that serial killers make
Quote by jeremessmore
salad finger's creeps me the f out

lol to the guy with a hubert cumberdale avatar

i like nettles

"Hubert Cumberdale. You taste like soot and poo!"
You think salad fingers was weird?? Look up Spoilsbury Toast Boy, Milkman and Valentines day. Oh and basically all the other ones on fat-pie.com

I am now scarred... sick ass grandma

EDIT: Search for Rainbow show on youtube and the laughter will ensue...
Last edited by cad2blender at Aug 3, 2008,
Oh and don't forget to watch the two Black And White Cartoon about Berries and Roof Tiling. His more obscure n less popular videos are the most ****ed up ones!!

Oh and don't forget to watch the two Black And White Cartoon about Berries and Roof Tiling. His more obscure n less popular videos are the most ****ed up ones!!

Really? I just saw them and they are not as bad a Milkman and Valentine's Day or Toast Boy
Its very sick and dark, but not scary. I actually liked it, but I have watched milkman and was expecting something like that.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████