i need a something under 100 that will improve my tone i have a schecter s-1 elite stock pickups. and a digitech rp350. and a vox valveatronix 50 watt amp. i dont know maybe pickups maybe a distortion pedal. or an overdrive by the way will an overdrive pedal work with my amp. if it is possible in this price range i would love to get the dynamic response of tube amps. help plz
everyone hates this little yellow dude
Bad things are always hapenning to him :
Im not sure if you can afford it, but you might want a boss dyna-drive, which is an od thgat simulates tube-esque dynamics.
wat about pickups or just regular dist pedals lets just forget about dynamics if it isnt really acheivable
save your money, that way you can get something really good.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
ok well lets say i have $200 do i have options then
Not really i say save for a nice new amp, as that will affect your tone the most. So new amp ftw win.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
well i have a gift card for guitar center which iwhy i feel i need to buy. but has anyone played a mighty moe amp strap it looks like one of the greatest things so i could go walk around and jam.
Ah what? is it a pocket amp?
forget the stupid amp strap there arent any available at guitar center. wat about the radial tonebones and the damage control pedals would they give me those tube dynamics
to yocomo it is a guitar strap with a 3 or 4 inch speaker on it and its own fairly short cable oh and its battery powered
Well that probably sounds like death. To improve your tone then a new amp is the best way. If you want real tube dynamics then get a tube amp. In the end better tone=better amp.