Page 1 of 3
It seems that in trying times such as these, in the midst festering cesspool of biggetry and foolish humor; where men of sub par cognitive capacity rule and reason gives way to crude speech of schemes commit sodomy to other's maternal figures and stimulation of ones own genitals, it is refreshing to know that there are those of us abound who see fit to rise above and act as civilized folk.

Do you not agree, Pit Primates?

Let us congregate as gentlemen!
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Pffffttttt
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I do say so sire! Sophistication is of utmost importance and an underlying value of all those in the Pit!
Fag.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
Fag.

Do I hear the crowing of a strutting rooster? I must send for the butcher to cease his infernal racket.

Off with you fiend, lest your distasteful temperament cause our gathering to go sour.
Quote by hawk5211
Smashing good read, old chap. I quite agree.

Jolly good...

I beg to differ kind sir.
thou speaketh very proper but thou also sucks
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by acdc_rocks_1992
thou speaketh very proper but thou also sucks

I say, this character appears to be a few centuries early.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
It seems that in trying times such as these, in the midst festering cesspool of biggetry and foolish humor; where men of sub par cognitive capacity rule and reason gives way to crude speech of schemes commit sodomy to other's maternal figures and stimulation of ones own genitals, it is refreshing to know that there are those of us abound who see fit to rise above and act as civilized folk.

Do you not agree, Pit Primates?

Let us congregate as gentlemen!
*bigotry.

/grammar nazi
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
lol-eth
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
A man once said to me.. . "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."

And then he died.
Good show, old bean! Smashing idea to have a thread on this topic.

However I must impose on you the fact that most all of these gentlemen are indeed, bumbling idiots!

By jove...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
Do I hear the crowing of a strutting rooster? I must send for the butcher to cease his infernal racket.

Off with you fiend, lest your distasteful temperament cause our gathering to go sour.

I don't know what you "heard". But you read a post from some guy in California calling a guy from Mississippi a cigarette.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by smb
You misspelled "bigotry" and "humour"

n00b

I must congratulate you on your extemporaneous correction of my form. Forgive me.

Could it be you've not enough wit about you to comprehend that "humor" might not be spelled in the same manner on every portion of the globe?

Or did you simply catch such a "mistake" because your version of the spell checker doesn't allow room for the variety and diversity of mankind?
Here's that polaroid of us from Theodore's craps night i was telling you about:
RULE BRITANNIA
That orgy of verbal deprivation that you just spewed forth is a minute effort at distancing yourself from the very crowd of intellectual detritus that you seem so eager to reduce. Perhaps you should re-examine your own cognitive dearth before attacking the sagacity of others.

Good day, gents.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
Or did you simply catch such a "mistake" because your version of the spell checker doesn't allow room for the variety and diversity of mankind?
May I put it to you that perchance one might opine that the dilution of language to a simplified form is not diversity but a crumbling away of common standards?
Quote by Gunpowder
That orgy of verbal deprivation that you just spewed forth is a minute effort at distancing yourself from the very crowd of intellectual detritus that you seem so eager to reduce. Perhaps you should re-examine your own cognitive dearth before attacking the sagacity of others.

Good day, gents.

You wore out your thesaurus didn't you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
You wore out your thesaurus didn't you.

No, my vocabulary is simply as large as my e-penis.

*folds arms*

(Actually, I'd like to be a writer, so i know a word or two.)
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
let us converse about these new-fangled moving pictures! are they a valuable step forward in technology or is it the devil attempting to misguide us once again?
Bourgeois alert! DICTATORSHIP OF THE PROLETARIAT FTW!
Quote by Aidan93
let us converse about these new-fangled moving pictures! are they a valuable step forward in technology or is it the devil attempting to misguide us once again?

That is called cinematography you cigarette.
RULE BRITANNIA
Come now gentlemen! Let us not devolve to conversation unbecoming of our civil natures! Are we apes or men?
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
Come now gentlemen! Let us not devolve to conversation unbecoming of our civil natures! Are we apes or men?

I cum blood
ITT: we talk like there's a large object up our asses?
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by SilenceIsGolden

As our own evolutionary heritage traces back to the same ancestor as that of the ape, it does not surprise me for our conversation itself to devolve to such colloquial feces-slinging
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Is the devolution in the level of this discourse a metaphor reflecting the manner in which sophisticated language now manifests itself as an arcane turn of phrase?
WhAt is dis sHizzzzz mAAN WhY U TolK WerdZZZZ!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by smb
May I put it to you that perchance one might opine that the dilution of language to a simplified form is not diversity but a crumbling away of common standards?

Your postulation does not make room for new ideas of efficiency stemming from openmindedness and tolerance. You're, good sir, are stuck in a vicious cycle of judgment and hypocrisy whilst the rest of the world embraces new thinking.
Last edited by SilenceIsGolden at Aug 3, 2008,
Page 1 of 3