i am so ****ing pissed off right now. stupid power tab has some issue where if you hit f10 while something is going, an error comes up and makes it close out. i accidentally hit f10. while i was playing something for the final time after finishing it. it had taken me nearly an hour.
Quote by smb
It could have been worse...ever had an error when writing your thesis or something?

only once. it was some english paper. the power in my house went out. i had saved it but a half hour of work was lost.
Son, i think it's gonna be okay

*puts hand on shoulder*
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by athlete1
i am so ****ing pissed off right now. stupid power tab has some issue where if you hit f10 while something is going, an error comes up and makes it close out. i accidentally hit f10. while i was playing something for the final time after finishing it. it had taken me nearly an hour.

Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
so i guess u learned something. always save :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)