Page 1 of 2
This one has just come to mind. Any interpretations are welcome.

I was dressed in a mediaeval dress with lots of jewels and jewellery on. I was walking through a church and as I approached the altar a small boy came out with a lute, which had no strings. He was trying to sing and play this lute, completely oblivious to the fact he had no strings.
I then turned off from the main church into a small side-room where three men were playing chess. This was normal but the board they were playing was a cube and the pieces were going up all 6 faces. The men were dressed as though they were going on the Crusades.

I then walk past the chess game to the window where I see a small bird on the window. It has three heads and is white.

After this I woke up? Any ideas what it means?

PS I don't do drugs and hate period dramas!
It means that a mad lib should be coming up soon
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
You go to church too much.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Did you by any chance smoke crack before you went to bed?
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
It means your guitar needs new strings

Edit:
Just lay off the strong cheese and Psychedelia before bed.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Aug 3, 2008,
It's your brain telling you "I MUST GET MORE ATTENTION!"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by JeanMi36
You go to church too much.

I only go once a week.....sometimes twice.

More time for bass then!
Quote by Ssargentslayer
I bet it's all that damn clarinet you've been playing.

What's clarinet got to do with it?
"I then turned off from the main church into a small side-room where three men were playing chess. This was normal but the board they were playing was a cube and the pieces were going up all 6 faces."

I'd totally play that.
F. van Riesamburgh in 1814, depicts a half-naked warrior with shield, helmet and hair skirt. The warrior confronts a three-headed bird to defend a cringing human victim.

?? Three headed bird gonna whup your butt?
you know...you can write the next stairway to heaven.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Why has The Pit become the epicenter for people explaining their dreams?

I have weird dreams all the time, I just keep them to myself.

No offense
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
no idea what the church isle and the boy means, but the three men playing chess is just you looking at your life in the future. you'll grow old and play chess with two other men. the cubed board is just a futuristic chess board. oh, and you'll be part of the renisance fair, hence the crusade outfits. finally, buy a white bird, and don't be surprised if it sprouts three heads.
ok lets go in depth.

I was dressed in a mediaeval dress with lots of jewels and jewellery on. - you like old styles perhaps and the finer things in life.

I was walking through a church - represents your religious views.

as I approached the altar a small boy came out with a lute, which had no strings. He was trying to sing and play this lute, completely oblivious to the fact he had no strings. - perhaps this represents how you subconciously feel about your music perhaps the lack of strings representing the lack of support from people around

I then turned off from the main church into a small side-room where three men were playing chess. This was normal but the board they were playing was a cube and the pieces were going up all 6 faces. The men were dressed as though they were going on the Crusades. - this could mean you know you will have many battles ahead to achieve your final goal

I then walk past the chess game to the window where I see a small bird on the window. It has three heads and is white. - maybe this is saying you should be in a band with three members.

/dream deciphering.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
I'm not sure what your dream means, but while I was reading it, I got hard.

Anyone have any clue what that means?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I had a dream where I had intercourse with a moose. It was rather interesting.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Dude, you should totally write a song about that!

Will do.....or I might take up painting/
wow....uh, I have no idea, maybe it means your life sucks and you have nothing better to dream about ROFLMAO!! No I'm just kidding...
Have you played a video game called Assassin's Creed? Because if you have, this would explain a lot. It has to do with the Crusades etc. If you haven't, the dream may be something cool. For example...you may be having a memory from your previous life (if you believe in that kind of stuff).
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Have you played a video game called Assassin's Creed? Because if you have, this would explain a lot. It has to do with the Crusades etc. If you haven't, the dream may be something cool. For example...you may be having a memory from your previous life (if you believe in that kind of stuff).

I'm open to the idea of prophecy....
built up sexual distress. You need a good yanking and you need it now!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Gunpowder
I'm not sure what your dream means, but while I was reading it, I got hard.

Anyone have any clue what that means?

omfg
that shiit happed to me too

i think ur brain is trying to tell you to stop having crazy dreams
so it created one so crazy that it would make you go into dream shock and you will never have a dream again

also your dreams have the unique ability to make peoples penises erect
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Seriously though, I can't even remember half of my dreams. All of my ****ed up weird ones I usually forget within 5 minutes of waking up.
How do you play chess on all six faces of a cube...

If the cube is resting on a table, only five sides are visible

So was the cube floating?

And I like the imagery of a boy playing a lute with no strings
Dreams are often my source of lyrical inspiration for the sublyminal messages they bring to the front of your consciousness
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by dp2007
ok lets go in depth.

I was dressed in a mediaeval dress with lots of jewels and jewellery on. - you like old styles perhaps and the finer things in life.

I was walking through a church - represents your religious views.

as I approached the altar a small boy came out with a lute, which had no strings. He was trying to sing and play this lute, completely oblivious to the fact he had no strings. - perhaps this represents how you subconciously feel about your music perhaps the lack of strings representing the lack of support from people around

I then turned off from the main church into a small side-room where three men were playing chess. This was normal but the board they were playing was a cube and the pieces were going up all 6 faces. The men were dressed as though they were going on the Crusades. - this could mean you know you will have many battles ahead to achieve your final goal

I then walk past the chess game to the window where I see a small bird on the window. It has three heads and is white. - maybe this is saying you should be in a band with three members.

/dream deciphering.

This is pretty much what I was going to say.
Quote by Aramis
This is pretty much what I was going to say.

great minds think alike.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by Firebread
It's your brain telling you

"No more shrooms man."

Quote by Ragin87
Did you by any chance smoke crack before you went to bed?

FFS. I'm going to have to point something out here:

"LOL HE HAS WEIRD DREAM, HE MUST BE ON DRUGS"

THAT JOKE WAS NEVER FUNNY
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 3, 2008,
I think dream deciphering is a pile of crap, I never think in depth about things and I don't think my brain would be working all that hard to connect my feelings to my dream, most of the time the next thing that happens seems completely random.. forgeting everything that previously happened and all my dreams are completely different.. I'll try explain a few things I remember from them.

1: dream all in cartoon.. not sure what happens I just remember running on top of clouds having a gun fight with Hitler who was FLYING backwards shooting at me.

2: I was sitting in a school gym with a bunch of people I've never met before, but we were getting on GREAT.. like we'd been friends for our whole life.. I went to pee, there was only a stall and I sat to see if I could squeeze out a dookie, mid pee there's a bright orange light and felt as if my insides were getting crushed, I get up and leave and everything has been burned down, just orange mud everywhere, I sit down wondering what to do (back on the toilet seat, the stall is the only thing intact) and tons of orange gnomes (not like umpa lumpas, garden gnomes.. but orange) come out of the ground and start running away from me.

3: I was sitting at home playing xbox and my friend (he lives in a different country, I haven't seen him for over 2 years) runs into my bedroom and shouts "JACK, COME QUICK" and I run out of the door and he hits me on the head with something metal. I wake up a long time later inside an office and there's loads of people from England (where I used to live) and they say it's some kind of test.. anyway we get really good friends with eachother and then loads of weird **** starts happening, we start playing soccer (I'm TERRIBLE at it.. but I kicked all of their asses). They found out I was some kind of superhuman and all started shooting me, nothing really happened so I knocked them all out, they wake up later and have no idea of what happened earlier. Later everybody just sort of avoids me.. I go into the changing room (the one at my school... in canada) to see they have all hung themselves (I assume it was them).. I open the door to see my bedroom on the other side.. I go through the door and fall out of my TV screen and sit down and continue my xbox game.

That's all I can remember for now
rawr
Last edited by I Am Jack! at Aug 3, 2008,
Wow...

gunfighting a flying Hitler on top of clouds in cartoon style

you sir, are a god!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me