I used the searchbar and nothing about Guitar Center being good came up on the first 3 pages.

Yesterday i was playing with a Vox,at a resonable volume.I had an American Standard Strat,with a Vox.I play blues-rock and some deeper blues stuff.
A kid with a Jackson( dont know the model) sits across from me and plugss into a Peavey Valveking,and starts some shred,at a resonable volume.I was surprised bercause this place has told me that ost of these kids are arragant pricks who wanna blow you away.Not the case.

So, he started to play a lick,then stopped.He asked me if i smelled something,then i smelled it.Yes,2 high school kids from different genres brought together cause someone farted.So after laughing abotu that we jammed and talked for 2 hours.We kept praising each others playing,and introduced some licks to each other.

Usually UG says that these genres are completly different and hate on each other,but this was different.
meh
I love those situations. Good job man!

That said I play both. Metal most of the time admittedly
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
i was so expecting the complete opposite, obviously thanks to this horrible ****ty site that i have no reason why i still visit

thanks for not making up a story about how he crappily ruined a song and you shredded his face off with your emotional blues playing
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
You guys are lucky, my local music shop is small so it's awkward asking to try out stuff, they also assume you plan on buying it there and then if you ask to try it out.
RULE BRITANNIA
yea i was at guiatar center yesterday and some guy with a miaden shirt was playing the intro to fear of the dark and so i sat down across from him and plugged a gibson sg into a marshall mg 30 and i did the part right after the intro and i think it pissed him off cuz he got up and walked away lol
Quote by beetroot10
im sorry, i farted, i also think i pooed a little

Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30