Page 1 of 2
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis.

And I spelled that from memory.
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Wikipedia is my friend
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
According to the Oxford English Dictionary it's pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism.
RULE BRITANNIA
ACETYL*SERYL*TYROSYL*SERYL*ISO*LEUCYL*THREONYL*SERYL*PROLYL*SERYL*GLUTAMINYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*VALYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*LEUCYL*SERYL*SERYL*VALYL*TRYPTOPHYL*ALANYL*ASPARTYL*PROLYL*ISOLEUCYL*GLUTAMYL*LEUCYL*LEUCYL*ASPARAGINYL*VALYL*CYSTEINYL*THREONYL*SERYL*SERYL*LEUCYL*GLYCYL*ASPARAGINYL*GLUTAMINYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*GLUTAMINYL*THREONYL*GLUTAMINYL*GLUTAMINYL*ALANYL*ARGINYL*THREONYL*THREONYL*GLUTAMINYL*VALYL*GLUTAMINYL*GLUTAMINYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*SERYL*GLUTAMINYL*VALYL*TRYPTOPHYL*LYSYL*PROLYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*PROLYL*GLUTAMINYL*SERYL*THREONYL*VALYL*ARGINYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*PROLYL*GLYCYL*ASPARTYL*VALYL*TYROSYL*LYSYL*VALYL*TYROSYL*ARGINYL*TYROSYL*ASPARAGINYL*ALANYL*VALYL*LEUCYL*ASPARTYL*PROLYL*LEUCYL*ISOLEUCYL*THREONYL*ALANYL*LEUCYL*LEUCYL*GLYCYL*THREONYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*ASPARTYL*THREONYL*ARGINYL*ASPARAGINYL*ARGINYL*ISOLEUCYL*ISOLEUCYL*GLUTAMYL*VALYL*GLUTAMYL*ASPARAGINYL*GLUTAMINYL*GLUTAMINYL*SERYL*PROLYL*THREONYL*THREONYL*ALANYL*GLUTAMYL*THREONYL*LEUCYL*ASPARTYL*ALANYL*THREONYL*ARGINYL*ARGINYL*VALYL*ASPARTYL*ASPARTYL*ALANYL*THREONYL*VALYL*ALANYL*ISOLEUCYL*ARGINYL*SERYL*ALANYL*ASPARAGINYL*ISOLEUCYL*ASPARAGINYL*LEUCYL*VALYL*ASPARAGINYL*GLUTAMYL*LEUCYL*VALYL*ARGINYL*GLYCYL*THREONYL*GLYCYL*LEUCYL*TYROSYL*ASPARAGINYL*GLUTAMINYL*ASPARAGINYL*THREONYL*PHENYL*ALANYL*GLUTAMYL*SERYL*METHIONYL*SERYL*GLYCYL*LEUCYL*VALYL*TRYPTOPHYL*THREONYL*SERYL*ALANYL*PROLYL*ALANYL*SERINE
/thread

http://www.fun-with-words.com/word_longest.html
Doesn't anyone from general knowledge know it instead of referring to links
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

smiles, cuz there is a mile between each s.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
If no one else mentioned it, the chemical name for 'Titin' is hella long.
*shrugs*

Edit: According to Wiki, it has 189,819 letters.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Last edited by Born_to_shred at Aug 3, 2008,
i trust the Oxford Dictionary the most.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
****, the dude above me beat me to it!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's not supercalafragilisticexpealadocious?

Bi golly I think you've got it
Quote by skankdude
infinity?

iseewatyoutriedtodothar
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Godsmack_IV
it's actually a site!

Dude, that's great!
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
From memory, i was told the longest non-medical etc word was...

flock-e-nock-e-pillification

not a clue how tae spell it though Lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Here's the true longest word ever. Proven!!!!!!!!!!
Heres the link cuz i can't fit over 189,000 words in this box:

http://www.othyr.com/titin.html
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
Quote by Aramis
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis.

And I spelled that from memory.

some kinda volcano cancer or something?

i think this is the longest registered word or something
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by PRS Eddie

maybeyoushouldntbesuchastupidfuckandgoogleitbecauseitwouldtakelesstimethanmakingathreadhere.net?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

place in wales
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
The longest official word ever (1,913 letters) is the term for the formula C1289H2051N343O375S8

Methionyl*glutaminyl*arginyl*tyrosyl*glutamyl*seryl*leucyl*phenyl*alanyl*alanyl*glutaminyl*leucyl*lysyl*glutamyl*arginyl*lysy*glutamyl*gycyl*alanyl*phenyl*alanyl*valyl*prolyl*phenyl*alanyl*valyl*threonyl*leucyl*glycyl*aspartyl*prolyl*glycyl*isoleucyl*glutamyl*glutaminyl*seryl*leucyl*lysyl*isoleucyl*aspartyl*threonyl*leucyl*isoleucyl*glutamyl*alanyl*glycyl*alanyl*aspartyl*alanyl*leucyl*glutamyl*leucyl*glycyl*isoleucyl*prolyl*phenyl*alanyl*seryl*aspartyl*prolyl*leucyl*alanyl*aspartyl*glycyl*prolyl*threonyl*isoleucyl*glutaminyl*asparaginyl*alanyl*threonyl*leucyl*arginyl*alanyl*phenyl*alanyl*alanyl*alanyl*glycyl*valyl*threonyl*prolyl*alanyl*glutaminyl*cysteinyl*phenyl*alanyl*glutamyl*methionyl*leucyl*alanyl*leucyl*isoleucyl*arginyl*glutaminyl*lysyl*histidyl*prolyl*threonyl*isoleucyl*prolyl*isoleucyl*glycyl*leucyl*leucyl*methionyl*tyrosyl*alanyl*asparaginyl*leucyl*valyl*phenyl*alanyl*asparaginyl*lysyl*glycyl*isoleucyl*aspartyl*glutamyl*phenyl*alanyl*tyrosyl*alanyl*glutaminyl*cysteinyl*glutamyl*lysyl*valyl*glycyl*valyl*aspartyl*sryl*valyl*leucyl*valyl*alanyl*aspartyl*valyl*prolyl*valyl*glutaminyl*glutamyl*seryl*alanyl*prolyl*phenyl*alanyl*arginyl*glutaminyl*alanyl*alanyl*leucyl*arginyl*histidyl*asparaginyl*valyl*alanyl*prolyl*isoleucyl*phenyl*alanyl*isoleucyl*cysteinyl*prolyl*prolyl*aspartyl*alanyl*aspartyl*aspartyl*aspartyl*leucyl*leucyl*arginyl*glutaminyl*isoleucyl*alanyl*seryl*tyrosyl*glycyl*arginyl*glycyl*tyrosyl*threonyl*tyrosyl*leucyl*leucyl*seryl*arginyl*alanyl*glycyl*valyl*threonyl*glycyl*alanyl*glutamyl*asparaginyl*arginyl*alanyl*alanyl*leucyl*leucyl*lysyl*glutamyl*tyrosyl*asparaginyl*alanyl*alanyl*prolyl*prolyl*leucyl*glutaminyl*glycyl*phenyl*alanyl*glycyl*isoleucyl*seryl*alanyl*prolyl*aspartyl*glutaminyl*valyl*lysyl*alanyl*alanyl*isoleucyl*aspartyl*alanyl*glycyl*alanyl*alanyl*glycyl*alanyl*isoleucyl*seryl*glycyl*seryl*alanyl*isoleucyl*valyl*lysyl*isoleucyl*isoleucyl*glutamyl*glutaminyl*histidyl*asparaginyl*isoleucyl*glutamyl*prolyl*glutamyl*lysyl*methionyl*leucyl*alanyl*alanyl*leucyl*lysyl*valyl*phenyl*alanyl*valyl*glutaminyl*prolyl*methionyl*lysyl*alanyl*alanyl*threonyl*arginyl*serine

bet that
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Chemical names, like the chemical name for titin, is not classed as a word per se, but as a formulae. The longest word recognised by a dictionary is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Which I believe is a specific form of silicosis that affects miners.
Supercallifragallisticspeallidocious.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by guitarheroII
Here's the true longest word ever. Proven!!!!!!!!!!
Heres the link cuz i can't fit over 189,000 words in this box:

http://www.othyr.com/titin.html

i refuse to believe that that is a real word
A) cuz its that ****ing long
B) you have "guitarhero" in your name, and I therefore have no respect for you what so ever

..............nothing personal though
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Page 1 of 2