Hey guys i have a mint macbook pro for sale or trade. It is only 5 months old and works just like the day i bought it but turns out im not a mac guy. It is 2.4 ghz , 80 gig hard drive, nvidia 8600 gt graphics card and 15 inch screen. Also this comes with all cables and original box. Pm me for pics and make me an offer.
My Gear
gibson les paul standard 50's neck
Taylor 210e
Michael kelly patriot shadow
strat copy
squire :p
marshall dsl 100
peavey windsor straight and slant/W/wgs veteran 30's
crate g130
vox ad50vt

ehx big muff
$300?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
sorry man thats a bit to low
My Gear
Taylor 210e
strat copy
marshall dsl 100
crate g130
vox ad50vt

ehx big muff
Yeah, I know, but I haven't heard of any 80 Gigs coming out.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Do you have any previous good trades? What are you looking for in trades? PC's? I have an Alienware laptop I would think about letting go. I also have a Boss DD-5.

What ballpark are you looking for to buy it?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
yes i have good trades i traded my stiletto to xnatex and it was good and i have good ebay feedback i was thinking about 1500 to sell
My Gear
Taylor 210e
strat copy
marshall dsl 100
crate g130
vox ad50vt

ehx big muff
for the record, if you throw this on ebay it probably wont sell for very much because of the current issues with nvidia 8 series mobile cards, and prices have gone way down.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
i know its been on ebay 3 times
My Gear
Taylor 210e
strat copy
marshall dsl 100
crate g130
vox ad50vt

ehx big muff
I've never heard of an MBP with an 80GB hard drive. The smallest one is 200. I think $1,500 might be a little steep. How much RAM is in it?

for the record, if you throw this on ebay it probably wont sell for very much because of the current issues with nvidia 8 series mobile cards, and prices have gone way down.

What's this all about? How much is "way down?"

I basically want it a lot but don't have **** to offer, unless you're looking to trade for something I magically happen to have.