Yeah yeah i know the doctor tells you too rest it but, Ive got a practice with my band in a week and this broken finger happens to be on my left hand (fretting hand) which is kinda stupid. BEFORE any wise guy/women says how did you type all of this ( Im using 1 hand)

Back to the topic.. Is there a possibility to somehow sort my finger out so it doesn't hurt when i play licks the finger which is broken is my 4th still counting my thumb as a finger.

Quote by PRS Eddie
Yeah yeah i know the doctor tells you too rest it but, Ive got a practice with my band in a week and this broken finger happens to be on my left hand (fretting hand) which is kinda stupid. BEFORE any wise guy/women says how did you type all of this ( Im using 1 hand)

Back to the topic.. Is there a possibility to somehow sort my finger out so it doesn't hurt when i play licks the finger which is broken is my 4th still counting my thumb as a finger.

...what are you doing with the other hand, hmmm?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Morphine, but that will make your playing sloppy and you will damage your finger. Just rest it until it's better. Seriously, the doctor doesn't tell you that for nothing.
ummmm...use your thumb to fret the top 2 strings.....or you could just graft another finger on yur hand to help ya out
i broke my arm and had to have surgery and stitches i couldnt play for like 3 months it sucked
Quote by djmay71
ummmm...use your thumb to fret the top 2 strings.....or you could just graft another finger on yur hand to help ya out

You sir, are a genius.
Quote by theking182
...what are you doing with the other hand, hmmm?

He's...typing
I thought we already went over this?
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Stop playing compleatly until its healed. Not playing for a month is better than playing and it not healing right. You could lose your ability to play alltogether.
Substitute your broken finger with your penis.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by otherkid
He's...typing
I thought we already went over this?

right, but what's he doing with the hand he's NOT typing with, hmm?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by red18420
Stop playing compleatly until its healed. Not playing for a month is better than playing and it not healing right. You could lose your ability to play alltogether.

This.
Don't do anything to your finger to stop it hurting. The doctor says to rest it for good reason- moving it will slow down healing. It's much better to let it heal up, then to keep using it and possibly causing more problems. Better to not play for a week or so than risk having problems with it for a long, long time.
Quote by theking182
right, but what's he doing with the hand he's NOT typing with, hmm?

That hand has a broken finger, if he cant wrap the finger around guitar wood, he deffinitely cant wrap it around his own wood.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.