8 21%
Carmel
9 23%
#1 Synth
14 36%
Billyjson
2 5%
Voters: 39.
What am I doing in this poll? Where's Kent?

What's going on here???
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
I've only taken time with the first link from each, but with those I'm leaning towards Carmel's, though I really liked Something_Plague's too.

I'd read most of these before, and Carmel's was the only one that has really stuck in my mind.

I shan't vote yet, since I've still two-thirds to go. I just thought I'd voice my opinion since no one else seems to be doing so XD
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
Quote by Billyjson
What am I doing in this poll? Where's Kent?

What's going on here???

It's a practical joke, like the one we played on Dylan
Besides, SYK nominated you, so be proud.
If I were to be perfectly honest, I'd say I wasn't too taken by Matt's stuff this month. Certainly worth of the nod, but not IMO the vote.

Same goes for Jake. He's new talent and he'll be here time and time again, but he needs some sharpening before he gets my vote. Good to see someone new here though.

Carmel, DigUp, and Synth all are very solid contenders as far as I can tell. All very very different styles though. DigUp is another fresh face, and I really dug (bah-dah-cha) her stuff this month. Carmel should be published, as should synth and both showed that his month.

I shan't vote yet either... but it will be one of those 3. Not gonna lie, leaning toward Dig though.
Matt.
I don't connect with most of your pieces, but Ol' Baggabones rocked the house.

Katherine.
Most improved, fer shur. at your rate of progress you'll be the perennial favorite.

Carmel.
I usually don't like your pieces. Good writing that doesn't move me. Lately, you've made me feel connected. If the first Trails was posted in July, it would have been a slam-dunk.

Dylan.
Occasionally i can say something intelligent about your writing. Mostly it's either solid to the point where there's nothing to crit, or i can't make heads or tails of what you're doing. good stuff, even though we're from different planets.

Jake.
Always a favorite read. your name belongs up there. you'll be winning one of these soon. best to get people accustomed to seeing your name.

Carmel
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
this poll is clearly an instance of "girls rule, boy's drool."

well, except for Matt, he was ****ing brilliant this month, but as long as he's won this three more times than me I can't bring myself to vote for him.

It was close between the two but:
Carmel. Just great great stuff.
I can't say whether Katherine has imroved at all because I haven't been around here long enough to know, but I still think she has the most gorgeous work on here. I did love Matt's sadisitc humour and style but it just feels like its Dig's time!
Carmel, Jake, and Dylan are awesome, as always, but, as I have already mentioned, I feel like its Katherine's time.

*votes*

Digitally Clean
I'll have to be honest.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

i voted #1 synth purely because that was the one person who wrote something i actually liked and even then i only like one: 'Black Magic' which i really loved, very simple and had a good story. Also liked how certain sentences were reused, as far as i know its very original i love that poem...
As for the rest of them... i didnt like any of them some of them may of had a good line or two but in general i thought they lacked real feeling, when you write i think you should (as cliched as it may sound) write from the heart (and yes once again i feel bad saying that so overused). Topics of writing should be very personal and more metaphorical. For instance in some cases like in Caramels An Encounter to Remember this paragraph drove me insane.
"The knifeman lurking round the ATMs,
the glue-sniffing, drug-dealing miniature-men,
kids of the bend,
that sell real grass for what it’s worth
if it was used to pad their dusty backyards.
Tonight they celebrate."
So poorly written to bluntly and obviously stated, HATE IT!
Also this is just my opinion feel free to prove me wrong i dont like rhyming in poems/songs. When i write i never try to rhyme it looses emotion and generally limits words.
So in closing i think alot of it was dumbed down (im not saying find the biggest words you can, that doesnt work either) it needs more emotion, like i said to get this write about the most personal things you can but dont necessarily state what your writing. USE METAPHORES!
Sorry by the way hope i didnt cause too much offense i didnt plan to. Just remember if you respond to this i tried to be nice.
lol. You can critique people's work on their pieces. This is certainly not the place.

Also, if you intend on critiquing me in the future, make sure you can actually read. The name's Carmel.
This is not a pipe
my bad didnt realise ur not meant to critique in here should read the rules eh.
and maybe you should change your name to caramel tastes so much better.
nah i dont think i will read the rules i have a bit more to do in my life than read some rules of a poling system for crap writers. im sure if you aspire twoards this you'll achive it one day aswell... one day...
Quote by carmel_l
Aww... too bad you won't be able to further share with us your enlightened opinions.

Zing!
I wanna get banned by y------
never mind.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by carmel_l
Aww... too bad you won't be able to further share with us your enlightened opinions.

But, but, he wants you to use "METAPHORES!"
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Carmel.

R.I.P. Azzanator.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I've been asked to inform you that DigUpHerBones isn't doing well.

I'm sure she'd have told you herself if she had access to the internet but she has access to me instead. Hurrah.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hopefully, if Dig wins, she will be spurred on to returning to her health and cheering us all up with her awesome writing.

I know I have been a little blazze there so I do hope it's nothing too serious.

Hey Caramel... I mean Carmel, its nice to see someone who isn't afraid to stick up for their work... you go girlfriend, SCHWANG!