I like the overall sound of "Love Is Blue (And I Fell In)" - the acoustic guitar sounds terrific and the electric leads fit very well - simple, but fitting. I'm interested in hearing some vocals put to this song. I really like the song title too - it sounds very...something. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it sounds good.

The recording quality of "I Do Not Trust The Spirit" is totally different from the first track. The constant buzz is both good and bad - the extra layer of sound makes the song sound more full, but unfortunately it covers everything else that is happening so that it's impossible to decipher what you're saying. I like the vocals.

Overall, I like the sound you've got going and am interested in hearing some more stuff. I've you've got some time check out my acoustic project and let me know what you think. It's not terrific, but it's not too bad. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
i really enjoy hearing more indie/alt bands on here. you have any lyrics for "Love is blue" sometime soon? it would sound great with some great chill lyrics on that track

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Tsunoyukami: Thanks for the listen! Yeah,the recording of "I do not trust the spirit" was supposed to be a sort of experimental lo-fi thing. I'll put up an updated recording once we have it =]

chipmunksurfer: I think the lyrics are on the band profile. As for vocals, they've been practiced a bit, and once again, I'll put up an updated recording once we have it. We've actually got something like 7 songs going right now, we're just trying to figure out how to best go about recording a demo.

All in all, thanks very much to the both of you for your kind feedback =]
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
Update!
We're arranging to record a 6 song demo right now, starting at the end of this month. So, once that's underway, I'll be able to put up some finished songs.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.