Page 2 of 18
sent
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Reject_666_6
What did you want to do? Something like: everybody put a - in front of their scores, then divide them by 4.7 and extract the whole part of that number. After that, you add the digits and multiply that sum by 92. The square root of the answer is your new score. ???

No, nothing of that sort.

I wanted to put in all the special round rules that I did throughout the game on that round, plus a couple more that I forgot. On top of that, I wanted to give everyone an option to completely eliminate the score of one other person, or alternately, give themselves 100 points. All that, plus finally utilizing my powers as game controller, and just pick the winner myself.
The winner I pick is not excempt from the rules though, and if I pick him and the round rules show otherwise, then he's not the winner. Unless I feel like he is the winner.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
To add to the monotony:

Sent!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Tents.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Is it necesarry to say sent?

I'll say it anyways.

Sent.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I think at the height of the game, I had 27 people who sent answers.

I'll send mine tomorrow.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
scent
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
S- Sexybears
E- Entwined
N- Nakedly
T- Tongues!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
1) i'm in
2) sent
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by Reject_666_6
And my slave.

I'll start this one off easy:

1) Name a song off of Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast.
2) Name a metal band who has had a member die and the others continued without him.
3) What's your favourite Black Sabbath vocalist?
4) Name an album by Megadeth.
5) Name a band that has reunited recently.

Good luck, fools! I'll post the results tomorrow. Don't forget to PM your answers, Magero!

SHUTUP!
<_<....>_>.....
-is sending atm-
Disembarked.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Issued virtual telegraph.
Last chance for everybody to join in the fun. In about twelve hours the first results come in.

<.<

>.>
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Last edited by Reject_666_6 at Aug 5, 2008,
TOO EARLY! This should be an annual result game. Get the results back to us August 09. That way people who haven't even heard of UG yet will have a chance.