I think its pretty good, a tad rough, but I like it. Any feedback would be great
uhm......ok? was there anything else you wanted to say?....maybe pertaining to a link of some sort, or are those already out of style?.....

[edit] ah, i see its in your profile, uhm, wow. you shouldnt sing. you dont have the tone nor the pitch control for singing. i thought the g-tar playing was nice tho. no singing tho please
Last edited by Mary Just at Aug 4, 2008,
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it mate. This is horrible. Your off key, and absolutely nasaly. and the guitar is barely audible.

Edit: go to his profile guy above me.
Thats cool, im still working on my voice and stuff, and yeah, my microphone is a peice of crap ha. but yeah, its not the best but yeah thanks, atleast your honest. And to that guy who didnt know where it was, its on my profile, its not out of style ha
Well you could run with the nasal style. That kid from MCR does it alot and he seems to be doing well. But your voice has to be spot on for it.
Yeah, i dont know, I always liked that nasal style of pop punk and stuff. Im still learning, but I thought this was a good attempt at it
Bob Dylan punk.

New genre.

Started it just for you, go with it, you'll make millions.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top w/ Seymour Duncans
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top w/ Dimarzios
Peavey Windsor Halfstack
MXR Distortion III
Dunlop Jazz 3 picks (Red)
DR Tite-fit 10's
Monster Cables
Quote by Gorilla Fingers
Bob Dylan punk.

New genre.

Started it just for you, go with it, you'll make millions.

haha explain