I assume if i bought these

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Grover-3-3-Chrome-Locking-Full-Size-Rotomatic-Tuners_W0QQitemZ160267248927QQihZ006QQcategoryZ22672QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1) Would they be the right size to fit my 07 LP studio? given that 10mm (13/32") diameter pegholes are required

2) How hard is it to install them yourself?
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat
Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
1) Most likely.

2) If you have a wrist to turn a screwdriver and a brain to tell the wrist what direction to turn, you're pretty much set.

Are you having tuning problems? You might wanna look at your nut first.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
1) Most likely.

2) If you have a wrist to turn a screwdriver and a brain to tell the wrist what direction to turn, you're pretty much set.

Are you having tuning problems? You might wanna look at your nut first.

It is the same problem with my other LTD guitar. The G string goes out of tune far to quickly.

I had the guitar setup and an intonation check don when I got it earlier this year.

Can you explain a bit more about how the nut might effect tuning?
Gear:

Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
Quote by Leper_Messiah_
It is the same problem with my other LTD guitar. The G string goes out of tune far to quickly.

I had the guitar setup and an intonation check don when I got it earlier this year.

Can you explain a bit more about how the nut might effect tuning?

If you don't have a nut that's properly lubed, the string can catch in it and cause a whole bunch of tuning problems.

I would suggest lubing the nut with some pencil lead or some special lubricant (Big Bends Nut Sauce is one of 'em).
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
If you don't have a nut that's properly lubed, the string can catch in it and cause a whole bunch of tuning problems.

I would suggest lubing the nut with some pencil lead or some special lubricant (Big Bends Nut Sauce is one of 'em).

Thx ill give it a try when I install the tuners.
Gear:

Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
The grover shaft should drop in. But the lockers tab for the screw is offset so will need a new hole.