I am going to be bored out of my mind for 1 month without my electric, so i need to get my fix.

I want to temporarily wire my bridge pickup from my ibanez to my acoustic, but without drilling holes. I already hot-glued the pickup where I want it, but I know NOTHING about wiring. I just want ONE volume, and ONE output, which will also be hot glued.

Don't worry about me damaging it with hot glue, it's a very very cheap guitar.

Anyways, here's a picture of the components by themselves. The pot is 500k, if that's important. There's three slots to solder on the pot, and 2 solder areas on the underside of it. I have a solder gun, I just need to know where to solder!

The left is the pick up, middle is the pot, right is the output jack. The pickup's green wire separates into a black and white.. weird. Here's the picture. What do I need to do?

The first picture didnt really get a glimpse of the split pickup cable, here's a better one

I probably should have mentioned that i DO NOT want a tone knob. Just the pickup, volume, and output. Should be simple, right?

I have my solder gun in front of me, I don't know what I'm doing, lol
Hey injected, I just redid all my guitars wiring also maybe this site will help. http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=1hum_1vol
Just remember on single conducter pups like that one one is ground and the other is hot in your case I'd fiddle around after conecting the input to the tone pot to see which one alows sound to travel through.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
I should also metion those diagrams are for push/pull style pickups but at the bottom they have a little disclamer/picture that says what to do in your case. And this should revert to my stated coment above "I'd fiddle around after conecting the input to the tone pot to see which one alows sound to travel through." and youll have your acoustic humbucking in no time. Ps your guitar turned out great from what I saw.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
thanks for the help but i got it working haha

i looked at the Ibanez site diagram and it confused me.

When i took apart my electric, i took notes for everything. I just did it in reverse order, hesitantly, and soldering was really hard because it wouldnt stuck and ughhh.

ANyways, the end result! it works!

Sweet looking........ Yeah as long as it works wilst your Ibanez recovers from paint.