Page 1 of 2
If you could do one thing to change the world, what would you do?

Keep in mind, i didn't say it had to be good

Personally, i would get rid of ****ty, "Soulja Boy," like rap. The meaningless **** that is absorbing the minds of the young.

Your turn.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Get rid of money, religion, and nationalism.

Have the human race work together for the betterment of our species and our planet.

I just got rid of the only three reasons for war! Go me!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I would make everyone get naked.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Get rid of wars and make humans focus more on research by setting up more institutions like CERN, NASA n such... So than people can work on making the world a better place to live in rather than just going around killing people...

Too bad that can never happen to the whole world...
cure cancer, aids, and solve world peace problems
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Get rid of religion. People are so gullible... Why can't they realize the bs they are being fed isn't true?
Perform operations on people who have outtie belly buttons.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by djuta
Bring back vanilla coke

This man should be president.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top w/ Seymour Duncans
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top w/ Dimarzios
Peavey Windsor Halfstack
MXR Distortion III
Dunlop Jazz 3 picks (Red)
DR Tite-fit 10's
Monster Cables
I would bring the world to the brink of apocalypse and with the flames of war I would forge a world wide empire and bring about the biblical end of days.

or just all the ugly women dissapear.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Really? Despite AIDS, cancer, genocide, poverty, starvation, global warming, need for alternative energy sources, racism, homophobia, sexism, the conflicts in the Middle East, the U.S.'s declining lack of freedom and economic recession etc., etc., etc., you choose to get rid of one particularly bad genre of mainstream music.

Your priorities are severely fucked up.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I'd make it impossible to become fat. The metabolism would be so fast, that you'd need to scarf down donuts and everything you've ever wanted to stay skinny. But it'd adaptable to so you wouldnt die without food for like a month.
Vanilla coke is still made in australia

Getting rid of war sadly, also might be a bad idea. Aside from the civilian casualties, nothing inspires innovation like fear. The Passenger Jet Airplane might not exist if it werent for WW 1 and 2.

I would cure all diseases
Quote by bigwillie
Really? Despite AIDS, cancer, genocide, poverty, starvation, global warming, need for alternative energy sources, racism, homophobia, sexism, the conflicts in the Middle East, the U.S.'s declining lack of freedom and economic recession etc., etc., etc., you choose to get rid of one particularly bad genre of mainstream music.

Lol, i decided not to be deep. Honestly, if i could do one thing, it would to get rid of religion. It's create to much controversy throughout the world, and is the cause for WAY to many deaths.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
I would make every women be my sex slave.

and make all the guys... live iraq.

Every hoe before bros.
Quote by Bentheemo
Resurrect Kurt Cobain

Whats the point? He'd just kill himself again.

*prepares flameshield*
I'd make it so that people truly understood each others viewpoints rather than dismissing them without considering both sides of something.

Edit: We have Vanilla Coke in the U.S. still too.
Last edited by Superpartydude5 at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by FarewellMemory

*prepares flameshield*

PWNT.
I would set the humans back to the classical times and prevent advanced technology from coming into existence. Only the fittest would survive. BAck to the old ways.
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
Quote by Katar
Get rid of Squier and Epiphone.

Why? They are great guitars for beginners. After 3 years, I'm still with my Squier. And lately I'm getting good comments about my tone (I play through a Boss GT-8 and my PC).

What would I change?
More concern about we destroying the world. No more wars.
Most of the other problems will be able to be solved with the money that otherwise would go to war.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

other than that i am sure everything else would reinvent itselfs again, sorry about the double post
Quote by urik
Why? They are great guitars for beginners. After 3 years, I'm still with my Squier. And lately I'm getting good comments about my tone (I play through a Boss GT-8 and my PC).

Eh, I'd keep Epiphone, but I'd get rid of Squier because of the Squier '51.
If I could change the world, I would just make it perfect. Which means keeping soulja boy

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by FarewellMemory

*prepares flameshield*

Must say, I didn't think of that, but you never know. Nevertheless
Quote by humperdunk
If I could change the world, I would just make it perfect. Which means keeping soulja boy

]Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)]

Fail

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
I would round up George W. Bush, Michael Moore, and Anne Coulter.

I would ship them off to a 20' by 20' deserted island in the middle of the ocean, and watch hilarity ensue - Anne Coulter would make some wise-ass remark, causing Michael Moore to jump on her, instantly breaking her spine and killing her. He would then eat her remains, use her bones to make into furniture and protest signs, and then George W. Bush would commit suicide due to being alone with the fat liberal man. Moore would then proceed to eat Bush's remains, begin making his bones into cooking utensils, and once he reaches the femur, reality takes over and he dies of a heart attack caused by severely clogged arteries.

Anne Coulter would be dead, so we wouldn't have to listen to her conservative bullsh*t, George W. Bush would be gone, so the elections would come earlier (and we may be able to turn this country around), and Michael Moore would be dead, so we wouldn't have to listen to his liberal bullsh*t (he's simply a fat, democratic version of Anne Coulter). Also, it would be broadcast, for free, on every television channel, so everyone would be able to watch it, see the hilarity, and make peace over it. The power of comedy brings us together!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I'd get rid of all sources of pollution and replace everything with clean energy when possible (I'm not an ecologist but I think the problem needs to be adressed immediately). I'd start a bigger focus on space exploration (which is currently not economically viable because it'd be wasted money until one would get some hypothetical benefits very far in the future) so that we can eventually find new places to live in the Universe. Yeah, I'm not really that kind of science-fiction nerd, but I do think that if we want to survive, we'll need to move at one point.

Of course, if it was possible, I'd get rid of Religion (not the fact of believing in a greater being, but all the rules and symbols invented by men to manipulate men) and a lot of the resulting wars at the same time. I'd just get rid of cancer, AIDS, etc. I'd make people live longer, I'd get water in Africa, I'd burn China to the ground, effectively reducing the population on Earth to decent levels... wait.
u guise r hippies. my idea was teh br00talz!!!!

WE!!!!!UNITE!!!!!IN!!!!WAR!!!!&!!!!!DEATH!!!!
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by bigwillie

+ over 9000

some of u guys r joking but some of u r actually serious....
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
Quote by Jekkyl
I would round up George W. Bush, Michael Moore, and Anne Coulter.

I would ship them off to a 20' by 20' deserted island in the middle of the ocean, and watch hilarity ensue - Anne Coulter would make some wise-ass remark, causing Michael Moore to jump on her, instantly breaking her spine and killing her. He would then eat her remains, use her bones to make into furniture and protest signs, and then George W. Bush would commit suicide due to being alone with the fat liberal man. Moore would then proceed to eat Bush's remains, begin making his bones into cooking utensils, and once he reaches the femur, reality takes over and he dies of a heart attack caused by severely clogged arteries.

Anne Coulter would be dead, so we wouldn't have to listen to her conservative bullsh*t, George W. Bush would be gone, so the elections would come earlier (and we may be able to turn this country around), and Michael Moore would be dead, so we wouldn't have to listen to his liberal bullsh*t (he's simply a fat, democratic version of Anne Coulter). Also, it would be broadcast, for free, on every television channel, so everyone would be able to watch it, see the hilarity, and make peace over it. The power of comedy brings us together!

One problem dude, the elections wouldn't come any sooner. They would be held on Nov 4th regardless and Cheney would finish out Bush's term. Do you really want Dick Cheney to be president, even for only 5 or 6 months?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
One problem dude, the elections wouldn't come any sooner. They would be held on Nov 4th regardless and Cheney would finish out Bush's term. Do you really want Dick Cheney to be president, even for only 5 or 6 months?

He would only be president for about a week before he accidentally shoots himself in a mysterious quail hunting accident.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
i'd get rid of cancer.

Quote by Spartan070sarge
Get rid of money, religion, and nationalism.

Have the human race work together for the betterment of our species and our planet.

I just got rid of the only three reasons for war! Go me!

might want to add mathematics to that list since you clearly have no respect for its basic principles.

but i agree. when the pope and dalai lama joined forces to create the nuclear bomb i was disheartened. thankfully we have science, an area which has never produced weapons of destruction on any scale.
#DTWD
Page 1 of 2