Page 1 of 2
has anone ever noticed some screwups in movies? for example in the movie fast times at ridgemont high the one character was told to play side 2 of led zeppelin IV to attract a lady, but the song that played when he was in the car was kashmir, which wasnt on that album. it was on physical grafitti
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
In willy Wonka the origional one when the candyman is singing he opens the door thing and hits a kid in the chin
In Spiderman 3...When the Symbiote is in Peter, he says "we". In the movie he says I.
In the movie Batman (the older one with the joker), there was a scene when the joker and his goons were ravaging a museum, putting paint all over pictures and what not. in one part someones putting paint on a picture the camera turns away, and then back again where there is not paint on that painting.
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
in anchorman, the snippet where ed calls the bar (late in the movie) to ask if ron's there and ron goes into the restroom to change (really fast), you see the camera nudge a bit, which shows that 2 different take were used

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Last edited by sloppyjoe24 at Aug 4, 2008,
I was watching 21 a couple months ago when it first came out and noticed that at one point, the cards are face down before a camera cut, then the cut to the main character, and back to the cards which are now face up with no explanation. The dealer hadn't, nor had he, reached for the cards.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
Star Wars - A New Hope

stormtrooper smacks his head really hard against the doorway when walking into a room on the deathstar.

my favorite blooper ever

edit: for anyone interested, its the scene where the storm troopers are walking into the room where r2 and c3po are hiding. watch the second row of storm troopers walking in. one of the slams his head into the top of the doorway, and you can hear a loud click from his mic.
Every single second of Plan 9 From Outer Space.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
In some Brad Pitt movie. I think it was Ocean's 11 or something, Pitt is at some kind of party talking about a girl at the party with a friend and eating shrimp cocktail. The camera switches to look at the girl, and when the camera comes back he's eating a steak.

The only reason why I noticed was because it went from like, glass bowl to a plate.
in the movie the replacements theres a game where the kicker is kicking a field goal, and in one shot he has a cig in his mouth with his helmet strap off, and when they change angles or w/e he doesn't have a cig in and his helmet strap is on.
Give me a 60's kind of life
In king kong when it first came out you could see the chicks nipple for like 3 frames. My friends and I all saw it, but i think they edited it out cause it's not there anymore.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Check IMDb. It actually tells you most of the goofs and bloopers that a specific movie have.

The Star Wars one was awesome lol.
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12
Fender MIM Strat | Epi Dot 335
Fulltone '69 mkii | Boss OD-1
'95 RAT2 | '78 IC Big Muff | DL4
In Reservoir Dogs, when Mr. White carries Mr. Orange into the warehouse, you can see the production trailer and a few workers out of the doorway.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
in Raiders of the Lost Ark, when indiana jones is down in the temple filled with snakes, right as a king cobra looks about ready to strike and indy is holding a torch, there is a quick flash and you can see the glare/reflection from the glass wall seperating harrison ford and the snake
Quote by madefortvmovie
Star Wars - A New Hope

stormtrooper smacks his head really hard against the doorway when walking into a room on the deathstar.

my favorite blooper ever

edit: for anyone interested, its the scene where the storm troopers are walking into the room where r2 and c3po are hiding. watch the second row of storm troopers walking in. one of the slams his head into the top of the doorway, and you can hear a loud click from his mic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQaLuqwtl8

Haha right there
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by StratoTele
In Spiderman 3...When the Symbiote is in Peter, he says "we". In the movie he says I.

thank you for understanding that.
most people dont.
yay for being nerds haha
Check out iMDB man!! Their goofs part rocks!

Anyways, in Harold and Kumar 2, the license plate in Neil's car switches from Virginia to Texas to Virginia. If you also see when Harold and Kumar are hiding in the back seat, nobody is hiding at all! Plus if you see when Raza's car gets hit with a fire hydrant, nothing happens to the back bumper! And lastly the mobile used is Nokia 710, not 7710
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
whenever i submit this to the 'goofs' section on IMDb they never accept it.

in the film braindead [dead alive in US/canada] (1992), the door kicks open just before the climax and the severed half-head goes flying across the room. then it cuts back to the door which is closed and gets kicked open to lionel standing there with the lawnmower. i didn't notice it til like the 500th time i watched it.

it's so obvious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMFeICJfKM (the metal song isn't in the actual movie ... nice addition for all the greasy metalheads in the pit though)
#DTWD
in "just friends" the windows on the porche constantly change from open to closed between takes

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by madefortvmovie
the big lebowski

when walter is beatin the **** out of the corvette, the man comes outside screaming at him. but if you look, the man's mouth isnt even moving

there is nothing wrong with the big lebowski. a black, armor-plated SUV will be arriving shortly. and you will never be heard from again ...
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
there is nothing wrong with the big lebowski. a black, armor-plated SUV will be arriving shortly. and you will never be heard from again ...

its my favorite movie by a long shot. absolutely brilliant in every single way possible. i live and breathe "dudeism" In fact, i am an Ordained Bishop of the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

(just pointing this blooper out... )
In I think the first Lord of the Rings movie, there was that scene in which there was a car driving in the background... they removed it on the dvd version but might be able to youtube it.
Quote by Furnase
In I think the first Lord of the Rings movie, there was that scene in which there was a car driving in the background... they removed it on the dvd version but might be able to youtube it.

i remember that there was some behind the rings special that showed that. pretty big mistake that peter jackson somehow missed.
In LOTR 2, at one point you can faintly hear a train driving by, because the set they filmed the swamps in was near a railroad track, and the trains were too loud to drown out all the time, and it was too late to move the set someplace else.
Quote by CoreysMonster
In LOTR 2, at one point you can faintly hear a train driving by, because the set they filmed the swamps in was near a railroad track, and the trains were too loud to drown out all the time, and it was too late to move the set someplace else.

Thats retarded, that wouldn't happen. They hardly ever use the original ambient noise in a film like that. Even if they did, you can remove pretty much any hums or buzzes with software these days really easily.
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
in the movie 'like mike' bow wow walkin into the dressing room with his dreads tied behind his head then it cuts to someone else and when it goes back to him his dreads are untied.

when i was watchin 'war of the worlds' at the cinema i swear i could the boom mircophone at the top of the screen when they r in the house under the table just when the aliens land
Quote by ncsurfer
Thats retarded, that wouldn't happen. They hardly ever use the original ambient noise in a film like that. Even if they did, you can remove pretty much any hums or buzzes with software these days really easily.

watch the "making of" on the extended version DVD of LOTR 2, that's where I got that from!
Quote by madefortvmovie
its my favorite movie by a long shot. absolutely brilliant in every single way possible. i live and breathe "dudeism" In fact, i am an Ordained Bishop of the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

(just pointing this blooper out... )

you're not even fucking dude-ist, man. you're fucking polish catholic.
#DTWD
i counted over 85 things wrong in the golden compass...(compared to the book thatis)
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by StratoTele

another blooper: Peter acts like a fag throughout all three movies instead of being awesome.
Quote by GArrigan
i counted over 85 things wrong in the golden compass...(compared to the book thatis)

Like?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
In The Italian Job 2003 (the bad one) the model of the Minis keep swapping over. Sometimes the white one is a Cooper S and sometimes the red one is.
Not a movie but in Arrested Development during a scene the Boom shows when The Family + Bob the attorney are speaking about a mole.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Page 1 of 2