I would like to replace my acoustic with something better. I have picked out some replacements and since I cant try them all out because I live in the middle of the desert I would like to know which one would be the best deal for me out of these guitars (I want something that has a bright sound to it)

Takamine EG460SC NEX Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Takamine G Series EG440SC NEX Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Ibanez AC35ECENT ARTWOOD SERIES Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Ibanez AW35RECENT ARTWOOD SERIES Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Ibanez AEF18ETWS Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Ibanez Exotic Wood EW20QMEBBD Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Takamine G Series 340C Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Takamine EG561-C Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Takamine EGS-330SC Acoustic/Electric Cutaway
Ibanez EW20ZWE EXOTIC WOOD SERIES Zebrawood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Yamaha FG Series FGX730SCA Acoustic-Electric Guitar

For those of you who know a thing or two about the woods involved in making these guitars any info would be appreciated.
Wait I would get a breedlove. Whats your budget by the way? Not a lot of people know the breedlove brand how good it sounds. It's good as a Taylor or a Martin, it basically both of its rich acoustic sound. So anyways yea try a breedlove before you buy a guitar.
Breedloves are good. But out of that list the Takamines are your best value. Not the NEX bodies though. The standard bodies are the way to go for a good sound.
Ibanez, unless things have changed in the last 2 months, make terrible acoustic guitars. Terrible quality control on guitars that are made to look fancy but in terms of performance, do not warrant the price tag on them. Stay away from them.

Go play the ones you can, side by side preferably, you will find one you like best out of all of them. But I strongly advise staying away from the Ibanez's. And In terms of Acoustic-electrics, Yamaha doesnt really excel there. great guitars but not great electronics in them. Takamines on the other hand are great value all round. Look at Alvarez too. There will be stuff at similar prices that are worth checking out.