Page 1 of 2
I just read some post of "Things guitarists hate" and it was stupid. Most of it was like "OMG i HAte iT When someone Bothers me While IM PLAYING!"/"Its SOOSOSoso AnnoYING WHEn mY parenTS ASK ME TO DO SOMTHING WHILE IM PLAYING> the NErve of them!" and stupid crap like that. Just because you're a guitarist doesnt mean your the **** and only exist in a music world where no one can bother you. cocky peices of crap. The Only complaint that i thought was good was the " chairs that have arms" one. i can understand that.

what do you find annoying about somethings that seem to be a guitarist tendency with some of the players?
I find your bitching to be more annoying than anything I ever read in that thread.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
LOL!

The only reason someone would come onto this site is if they're a guitarist.
You're insulting yourself.

I have three words for you: Fail.
Actually, it is very ****ing annoying getting interrupted while trying to practice.

and i agree with second and third posts.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Quote by sabiobeard
I just read some post of "Things guitarists hate" and it was stupid. Most of it was like "OMG i HAte iT When someone Bothers me While IM PLAYING!"/"Its SOOSOSoso AnnoYING WHEn mY parenTS ASK ME TO DO SOMTHING WHILE IM PLAYING> the NErve of them!" and stupid crap like that. Just because you're a guitarist doesnt mean your the **** and only exist in a music world where no one can bother you. cocky peices of crap. The Only complaint that i thought was good was the " chairs that have arms" one. i can understand that.

what do you find annoying about somethings that seem to be a guitarist tendency with some of the players?

So lets get this straight

A. You see a thread in which guitarist bitch about stuff

B. You then think guitarists who bitch are annoying and sacks of crap...

So in turn you

C. Make a thread in which you bitch about people who where bitching and then want others to bitch with you about the people who where bitching....

This is correct?
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

So in turn you

C. Make a thread in which you bitch about people who where bitching and then want others to bitch with you about the people who where bitching....

This is correct?

owned

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
it actually is very annoying when you're trying to practice, and people keep bothering you every 5 seconds. FAIL!!!!!!!

<---- metal.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

So in turn you

This is correct?

AH bileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef zo
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

So in turn you

This is correct?

Hmm...since you put it THAT way, lets lynch the TS!!!
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

So in turn you

This is correct?

you beast
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

So in turn you

This is correct?

FATALITY........... FINISH HIM!!!!
Quote by CoreysMonster
people hate whiners. period.

So do squirrels.

TS, quitcherbitchin' about bitchin'.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
How would you like it if someone came into a room and continuously poked you in the arm. Because that's what it's like when someone constantly talks to you while you're trying to practice.
I go into guitar stores and play as sloppily as I can just to piss people who care about it off. All you cats complaining about it need to get some balls and tell them to stop instead of imagining doing it then saying you did it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I agree with the chair. I also agree that it's annoying when people try to talk to me while I'm practising, and when playing casually and someone keeps saying oi l00k @ t3h l01z0rs p1c5 on d4 c0mp5 ND dr0p woty ew d0in.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
i agree that being bothered is annoying but somtimes how some guitarists make it sound is like "omgahh, im a musician. and you cant bother me ever!". good job if you play guitar. its a feat. its hard and you can do it so /clap but i just know of a lot of people in real life and in these internets that are just stuck up guitarplaying hoebags
Last edited by sabiobeard at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by sabiobeard
i agree that being bothered is annoying but somtimes how some guitarists make it sound is like "omgahh, im a musician. and you cant bother me ever!". good job if you play guitar. its a feat. its hard and you can do it so /clap but i just know of a lot of people in real life and in these internets that are just stuck up guitarplaying hoebags

Nearly everyone is stuckup in some way. We aren't any different.
Quote by dann_blood
I go into guitar stores and play as sloppily as I can just to piss people who care about it off. All you cats complaining about it need to get some balls and tell them to stop instead of imagining doing it then saying you did it.

???WHAT????

IM NOT A CAT LMAO!

WHEN ARE THERE CATS IN THE GUITAR SHOP!!!!!!

LMAO YOU SAID CATS NEED BALLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

ok when im practising and my mom comes in i just shoiut at her and say something like "shut the hell up I'm practising", i get so sick of her whining so i just tell her straight
Holy ****.

I didn't plan on signing in while on my trip, but wow. Pretty much every person on the first page is a douche.

Seriously, I read that first thread, and most people sounded like a bunch of arrogant assholes who should be treated like gods, someone points this out and you **** all over him.

If I get asked to do something while playing guitar, I get the **** up and do it, sure it's annoying but no different then if I were watching t..v or on the computer.

So, Ts I'm with you on this one
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Holy ****.

I didn't plan on signing in while on my trip, but wow. Pretty much every person on the first page is a douche.

Seriously, I read that first thread, and most people sounded like a bunch of arrogant assholes who should be treated like gods, someone points this out and you **** all over him.

If I get asked to do something while playing guitar, I get the **** up and do it, sure it's annoying but no different then if I were watching t..v or on the computer.

So, Ts I'm with you on this one

lol
You know what I hate? I hate when people mock what other people say/what they don't want other people to say by typing an example and making them sound like a retard

eg:
Quote by sabiobeard
"OMG i HAte iT When someone Bothers me While IM PLAYING!"/"Its SOOSOSoso AnnoYING WHEn mY parenTS ASK ME TO DO SOMTHING WHILE IM PLAYING> the NErve of them!"
Quote by muddywaters51
shutup if my idiot mom keeps whining she needs to be told what an idiot she is

Be glad she's an idiot, if she wasn't she'd probably have put you down at birth.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Be glad she's an idiot, if she wasn't she'd probably have put you down at birth.

*reported*

don't flame me like that
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I find your bitching to be more annoying than anything I ever read in that thread.

+1
Quote by muddywaters51
*reported*

don't flame me like that

You realize that's the equivalent of telling the teacher someone called you a boogerhead.
Quote by drunkinkoala
You realize that's the equivalent of telling the teacher someone called you a boogerhead.

Yeah man, that's super lame.

-10 respect!

I hate it when someone makes up a "song" but it sounds just like the other 5 "songs" he/she showed me..

^and the problem with that would be...?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by muddywaters51
He's trying to say it would have been clever to kill me whenb i was born

Suck it up buttercup, you can't cry to the mods everytime someone says something mean.
Quote by sabiobeard
I just read some post of "Things guitarists hate" and it was stupid. Most of it was like "OMG i HAte iT When someone Bothers me While IM PLAYING!"/"Its SOOSOSoso AnnoYING WHEn mY parenTS ASK ME TO DO SOMTHING WHILE IM PLAYING> the NErve of them!" and stupid crap like that. [colour="green"]]Just because you're a guitarist doesnt mean your the **** and only exist in a music world where no one can bother you. cocky peices of crap.[/colour] The Only complaint that i thought was good was the " chairs that have arms" one. i can understand that.

Well even though everyone else seems to be negative about what the TS is saying, I actually agree with him (especially the green writing).

PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by drunkinkoala
Suck it up buttercup, you can't cry to the mods everytime someone says something mean.

I'm not crying. He is flaming me so i reported him. Can't have people saying things like this
Page 1 of 2