my friends tell me that girls are usually the ones who loose interest 1st? i mean it can be different for everyone, no person is the same. But most are like this? I myself have experienced this twice but i didn't make a move. any one of you guys had this happen to you?
LOL
Me being a sexy woman, believe that latin guys are the ones that keep my interest the most. If you are latin we will never lose interest. You guys are so sauve and sexy it makes my pene so hot.
Quote by burrit0
Me being a sexy woman, believe that latin guys are the ones that keep my interest the most. If you are latin we will never lose interest. You guys are so sauve and sexy it makes my pene so hot.

Someone loves them self.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by burrit0

lol

wat
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
i think guys get over girls faster... speaking from my experiences only though...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
From what I've learned about girls, they never really get over the guy. They just get bored, hence the breakup. They'll say they're over you, but then they get into a new relationship and won't shut up about the previous guy (and, trust me - it lasts throughout the length of the relationship). So, they leave you, start a new relationship, and won't stop talking about you.

I'm pretty sure a guy will get over the girl in a much quicker manner.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I think girls get over guys first. Like, in the middle of the relationship they usually lose interest in a guy if they don't keep them interested.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Jekkyl
I'm pretty sure a guy will get over the girl in a much quicker manner.

unless he has nice guy syndrome, then he'd been really clingly throughout the whole relationship, thus making it tougher for him to deal with being a nervous wreck who'd just lost his partner.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
hey not all girls go on about their ex boyfriends all the time

i usually do the breaking up, im over them first

and im a girl
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
my ex got over me during the relationship

and cheated on me

and now has a new boyfriend

man, i hope he cheats on her and shows that mole how much it hurts.

bwahahahaha.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by b4mvthrasher
my ex got over me during the relationship

and cheated on me

and now has a new boyfriend

man, i hope he cheats on her and shows that mole how much it hurts.

bwahahahaha.

..Join the club like..
yeah it depends
but i thought girls usually took longer.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I think it depends on the person in question.

Some people have that "**** and forget" attitude, others don't.

I "haven't lost interest" in about 4 years now. My friends are telling me to forget her and find someone to get laid, but I don't really care about that. As you can probably tell, a lot of my friends have the "**** and forget" attitude.
Quote by el-ECTRO
yeah it depends
but i thought girls usually took longer.

I would of thought that, but you gotta consider that you can get lads who are clingy as fuck and the alpha males who need someone to be soft around.

Depends on the person.