After a bit of thought, I've decided to put my Kramer Striker FR-424CM up for trade and see what offers I can get.

This guitar is really a more advanced stratocaster in design. It has an HSH setup with one dualrail in the center position and two quadrails in the bridge and neck position, which can be split with the push/pull tone pot for a variety of tones. It also has a Floyd Rose tremolo system with fine tuners and string locks on the nut, so it will stay tuned for WEEKS. All the adjustment tools are attached to the back of the head.

The only visible damage to the guitar are a few scratches on the BACK cover and one area on the back of the head that's stamped "USED" (picture 3). There's no damage on the front of the guitar at all. Also, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't benefit from a bit of fine tuning on the bridge and perhaps some internal shielding. It may also take a bit of time to get used to a Floyd Rose system.

It's playable from the start with new strings and adjustments.

I'm looking to trade it for whatever offers I like, really. Pedals, instruments, the skull of Julius Ceasar, a lot of options really. I also play many instruments, so put up whatever you think is a fair trade.
The only things I've been looking at lately have been semi-hollow electric guitars and tenor saxophones, so those will definitely get noticed here.

Pictures, much?

Ultraviolet. XD

~C2
If you have mental health problems i'll trade you my jordin les paul copy, my swamp distortion, metal, overdrive and compressor pedals, a mahalo ukelele, a ram skull that you can pretend is julius ceasar's and maybe a samick 10 watt amp
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
how much to sell? PM me.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by Tster
Squier Strat?

I already have a Yamaha strat-copy, and this is a strat-like guitar, so I think I'm about stratted out. XD
I really like this, but I take it you're not interested in my Ibanez or a low end Dean ML?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
dude i have same guitar only mine in better condition lol :P
Quote by VHfan
dude i have same guitar only mine in better condition lol :P

Is yours up for trade/sell or are you just bragging?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

ovation acoustic guitar for it?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I can't edit but it's a higher end one from the 90s
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
my offer is still available. just wanted to remind you
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Is yours up for trade/sell or are you just bragging?

It's up for trade/possible sell.
Quote by rolling_stoner
If you have mental health problems i'll trade you my jordin les paul copy, my swamp distortion, metal, overdrive and compressor pedals, a mahalo ukelele, a ram skull that you can pretend is julius ceasar's and maybe a samick 10 watt amp

Wouldn't suppose you have a picture of the guitar?
Quote by Surreal Reverie
It's up for trade/possible sell.

he was referring to the guy who had the same guitar.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
did you see my offer?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
did you see my offer?

Or mine?

Jeff

Quote by Bostonrocks
did you see my offer?

The Ovation? Yes, I noticed, but since I was on someone else's computer yesterday, I had to move pretty fast. :P

I'm not much of an acoustic player, so I'll have to think about it. Good offer, though.
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Or mine?

I like the Ibanez guitar, though it's about the same setup as mine. And I hate to say it, but I don't really like the body shape of the Dean ML (sorry).

What color is the Ibanez?
Quote by Surreal Reverie
I like the Ibanez guitar, though it's about the same setup as mine. And I hate to say it, but I don't really like the body shape of the Dean ML (sorry).

What color is the Ibanez?

It's blue and it has sharkteeth inlays.

Jeff

That sucks, I always wanted one of those.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
That sucks, I always wanted one of those.

Sorry. I got a bit pressured for time near the end.
I can post pics if you're still interseted
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by VHfan
ill sell mine same guitar

How much? I put my Ibanez up on Craigslist to fund a Kramer.

Jeff