I have literally tried out, read reviews, and saw videos on all kinds of analog delays. I recently just traded my MXR CC for an EHX DMM. I'm still not to happy with the DMM. I really really need your help. I want a very very very very very warm sounding delay. Basically, something like the Ibanez AD9, but with more than just 300ms.

Thanks!

JJ
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
i've owned a bunch of analog delays including all the ones you mentioned, and i thought the DMM was the warmest, most organic, and most versatile. if that's still not enough for you, i'd check into getting a tape echo unit like a Roland Space Echo, Korg SE-300, or the Fulltone TTE.

if you're dead-set on a pedal, the only other ones i could suggest you try are the Maxon AD999 and the Diamond Memory Lane.

good luck!
^Awesome man, thank you. Glad to speak someone with the experience. Now, I wanted the original Memory Lane, not the Version 2 that just came out. The Maxon is wayyy expensive...but I'll def look into them.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Is the Maxon 300ms?
Quote by NeverMeant
Ah ok...thanks!
Quote by NeverMeant
Did you like the CC better then the DMM. When I tried it out it was a lot brighter then the DMM. I personally use the DMM. I really dig it as well.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
^Honestly? I think I did like the CC better...but I really haven't had time to mess with the DMM. I've only played it like 5-10min everyday since Friday...
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by sloppyjoe109
^Honestly? I think I did like the CC better...but I really haven't had time to mess with the DMM. I've only played it like 5-10min everyday since Friday...

Well my settings are:

Chorus- between 6 and 7 o'clock
Delay- top of the semi-circle to the left of the knob
Level- 9 o'clock
Blend- 8 o'clock
Feedback- 10-11 o'clock

This is in the FX loop of my Framus Cobra.

Also, if you want longer delay times Analogman mods DMM's.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Hell! I had no idea they did mods on DMM's...When I use the Chorus..the delay sounds weird as its decaying...like it sounds like its de-tuning.

My settings are:

Level: 10 o clock

Chorus: None

Delay: 12 o clock

Blend: 10/11 o clock

Quote by NeverMeant
In regards to the chorus you just need to find the sweet spot.

I actually like the lo-fi feel alot, especially if you use vibrato. You can do some real trippy stuff. I gave you my practical settings though.
Quote by doggy_hat
Cool cool thanks a lot man...I'll find time to mess with it.
Quote by NeverMeant