hey guys, i'm about to buy a ninja! but seeing as i'm just a kid who's just finished high school, i will be very nice to my parents and never ask for anything for a very long time. but i just realized that i need a case for the beauty...do any of you ninja owners know of any cases that fit and are cheaper than the custom fit one from ESP?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Delanoir
You better buy one quick if you want one.

Michael Amott isn't with ESP anymore.

+1
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
hey guys, i'm about to buy a ninja! but seeing as i'm just a kid who's just finished high school, i will be very nice to my parents and never ask for anything for a very long time. but i just realized that i need a case for the beauty...do any of you ninja owners know of any cases that fit and are cheaper than the custom fit one from ESP?

um check out coffin Cases

they have a Large Universal Case that fits any Weird styled Guitars like V's

but idk if its what you should get because its not like molded i would just buy the Custom case from esp

you'll probaly be happier
ok for future inquirers, i emailed musiciansfriend and they emailed back saying that the ninja does come with a hardshell case, which i find hard to believe but that's awesome
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
ok for future inquirers, i emailed musiciansfriend and they emailed back saying that the ninja does come with a hardshell case, which i find hard to believe but that's awesome

Why is it so hard to believe? I'm going to assume you're dropping some relatively serious cash on this guitar and most expensive guitars come with a hard case; especially signature guitars.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Why is it so hard to believe? I'm going to assume you're dropping some relatively serious cash on this guitar and most expensive guitars come with a hard case; especially signature guitars.

actually, now i find out that i was misinformed by musician's friend, the thing does not come with a case. i am MAD
Quote by archerygenious