I'm moving there in a couple of weeks and i'm hoping i'll find some musicians to start a band with. I don't play anything emo but I can play jazz and metal (thrash, black, or power metal preferably). I'll be going to Robert E. Lee high school. I'm a lead/rhythm guitarist. I could also play bass but I don't own a bass or bass amp. I've been studying music theory a lot and I also play piano and I'm gonna start learning the violin as well. Anyone intrested?
For better results, I suggest the Musicians Ads forum at the Classifieds section, in the music subthingy.

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
No. The place where tons of hardcore punk rock bands came from has no guitarists. Not a single one.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Taylor Hol.
by that you mean what? i hate punk

Even Black Flag and Bad Brains?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
No, that is forbidden land.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.