Hey folks, I need help. I would have put this in the acoustic forum or something, but it's kind of urgent.

Anyway, I bought new dunlop strings for my acoustic. They don't have balls on the end...wth? Anyone have tutorials for this?

(and yes there is more explanations for everything but do you reeeaally need to know?)
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
You could just make a loop on the string. Or better still take them back to where you got them and change them.
Is it a classical guitar? If so, tie them.

If it's a steel string (bridge pins), take them back and get the right strings!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I was just putting in what a person would normally say here because this thread isn't in the Acoustic/Classical guitar forum.

My sigh still stands
Quote by maggot9779
You could just make a loop on the string. Or better still take them back to where you got them and change them.

Weell, I have no idea how to make an efficient loop, and I'd probably end up breaking something. Annd, the place I got them from is quite far away. I have no local music shops in my area.

Thanks for actually contributing dude!

If you got nylon strings, they usually don't come with balls on the end. You're supposed to tie them.
If you got steel strings, take it back and say "wtf is this shit".
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Ah, well they are steel. Steel as steel can be.

Read the pack and see what it says.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by -metalhead-
Floyd on an acoustic? ^ I didn't know that existed.

No I mean the strings might have been made for a normal floyd but the TS picked them up by mistake thinking they were for acoustic
Quote by maggot9779
No I mean the strings might have been made for a normal floyd but the TS picked them up by mistake thinking they were for acoustic

The idiot at the guitar shop actually inspected my guitar before picking the stings.

Quote by En_zed
The idiot at the guitar shop actually inspected my guitar before picking the stings.

Then just take them back and say the guy gave you the wrong strings. Unless you want to buy a brand new set