i have to do a video assignment and i have no idea what i can make it about.

it has to be noir genre
which means its gotta be kinda dark and gloomy with strange lighting
it doesnt have to have a story line or actors so yeah help me please
Steal the story from Max Payne 2...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I don't know much about the genre, but there's a dark surrealist short film called Un Chien Andalou, that might give you some neat ideas, take from it what you may.
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
You should make it a thriller. Cuz the best black and white movies are thrillers.

Is it set in modern day or like, the 50's?
Like Nexium said, you could make Max Payne 2 but don't forget Max Payne 1

Or my favourite:
Sweeney Todd
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Abunai X
You should make it a thriller. Cuz the best black and white movies are thrillers.

Is it set in modern day or like, the 50's?

it doesnt matter what time

it could just be flashes of different images from different places that would fit a noir genre
Huh? If it's just different flashes, how are you s'posed to string together some kind of plot?

lol, I don't know anything about this kind of media, so I shall leave now.

When you're done, can you show us?
Last edited by Abunai X at Aug 4, 2008,
Do a really low-brow noir about a guy looking for his lost sandwich.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Make a cop film set in Chicago in the 1920s. Obviously there needs to be high contrast lighting, possibly not black and white, but very little colour, have lots of images of people leaning in shadowy corners smoking cigarettes glamorously, and every actor has to put on Italian/America accents, and wear fedora hats and trenchcoats. There has to be jazzy, but sinister brass music in the background, throughout.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Make a cop film set in Chicago in the 1920s. Obviously there needs to be high contrast lighting, possibly not black and white, but very little colour, have lots of images of people leaning in shadowy corners smoking cigarettes glamorously, and every actor has to put on Italian/America accents, and wear fedora hats and trenchcoats. There has to be jazzy, but sinister brass music in the background, throughout.

Thats sond slike a good idea,but make it black and white and kinda gritty that whould make it more dark
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.