Um well I'm the kind of person that can get naked, pee, or poop in front of people. The funny thing is that I can't wipe infront of people though. its just weird cuz you have to bend ur body into a weird direction to get access to the poop portal. It is just weird!

Finally I would ask this to anyone who is willing to answer. The other day me and my room mates had a conversation about wiping, and I brought up the fact that I stand when I wipe. They all thought I was crazy! Does anyone else wipe standing up?

Oh and one more question, have you ever took a crap and didn't feel like wiping so you jusst tooka shower right after? My room mate asked me this and I almost died!
I stand up too! Its easier and I had people ask me whats all that commotion. I was just ****ting

No!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
What's wrong with doing it sitting down? You ever tried man?
Missing out.

This reminds me.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by TollBoothWorker

Finally I would ask this to anyone who is willing to answer. The other day me and my room mates had a conversation about wiping, and I brought up the fact that I stand when I wipe. They all thought I was crazy! Does anyone else wipe standing up?

EDIT: looks like it feels good to someone else too