Hi, I've been playing for about 2 years, with this Yamaha Pacifica 012:

It's a great guitar, but I want it to have a bit more "puhzazz" .

Firstly, I'm going to spray the scratchplate with a barber-shop-esque pinstripe pattern.
i've made a (very) bad photoshop of what i hope it will look like:

Secondly, i'm thinking of putting a killswitch into the scratchplate while i'm there.
I was thinking of between the two knobs: (Excuse the guitar hero sticker, thats coming off)

I'm open to any suggestions on where would be a better place to have the switch.

Finally, i'm going to replace the Volume and Tone knobs for dice, quite small dice:

I'm going to keep this thread as a work in progress-log-thing

Thanks

(By the way, sorry about the BIG pictures)
Hey buddy, Im not here to help, but ask you 1 small question. How are you going to put the dice in place of knobs? I mean youre buying dice or dice knobs? Sorry for chaotic post, i just woke up . Your guitar would look badass if you put some red paint on it. Would go nicely with dice knobs&stripes.
I was going to try and put normal dice on there, I didn't know that you can get dice knobs
I may look into the premade knobs instead, it would save the hassle :P:

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Quote by bungeeboy
I was going to try and put normal dice on there, I didn't know that you can get dice knobs
I may look into the premade knobs instead, it would save the hassle :P:

Thats my question - how you were thinking to do it? :P I wanted to put dice on my guitar, but I couldnt find any solution HOW ;d

there sure are dice knobs
I was going drill a hole into the "1" side of the dice, and fill it with epoxy/superglue mix. the only problem would be taking them off for more modding
Still, I'll probably just get premade dice knobs, I had a look and they're rather cheap

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Ok, i have a question to ask all of you. the volume and tone knobs will not come of AT ALL. does anyone have the same model guitar and know how to take the knobs off? i'd hate to snap them off

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Don't worry, i took them off with a lace .

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Update time, i've taken off the scratchplate, pickup covers, backplate and knobs.
pics:

(sorry for blur)

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Hey! I have the same guitar as you! I'm also thinking of having a killswitch installed.. but on the bottom 'horn' of the guitar.

Let me know how it goes!