I recently listened to the song Jewel by Jason Becker/Marty Friedman and I just needed to know, how do I get that tone? Tell me what amp/pedal and settings plz.

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
You pray until god gives you the money to buy his doubtlessly pricey amp and the chops to play like he did.
A few months ago becker ebayed off 2 of his old amps. A Marshall and a carvin?? i think. I remember the Marshall. The highest bidder got to pick it up from his house and hang out with the man himself. I would've killed for that.. Aslong as I killed for a good purpose, like saving music from another ****ty pop/punk group

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Mattalac
A few months ago becker ebayed off 2 of his old amps. A Marshall and a carvin?? i think. I remember the Marshall. The highest bidder got to pick it up from his house and hang out with the man himself. I would've killed for that.. Aslong as I killed for a good purpose, like saving music from another ****ty pop/punk group

Going to his house and chilling would VERY awkward since he cannot speak or move, and has to communitcate with his eyes.
still would be awesome. Last time his fiance I think translated for him.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black