The vocals let it down, they're too whiny. And also, it all sounds the same; try to get some variety in there. Cleans exist, whoever's playing guitar... not to mention stuff beyond palm muting and power chords.
hey guys

not bad, pretty solid recordings

for abit constructive criticism id say that the vocals sound alittle forced, especially on 2 parts madness but that will just come with practice

i quite like the start of 3 simple words but then the riff after the vocals is very similiar to the main riff on 2 parts madness

and your songs generally strike me as being a little long, they could probably benefit with being edited a little shorter

check out my punk band? i think youd like us

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909232
Two Parts Madness: I for some reason like the sound of your vocalist. Has a pop-punk feel with a rough 'oldschool' feel to it. Some parts are forced albeit but it's not detrimental to the band imho. This song I'm liking. Has a pop-punk feel to it nonetheless, and it's not really my comfort zone of music. If I could give any advice it'd be to eq the guitar better to where it fits the recording. There's too much treble and it's washing out the idea your music is giving off. Has a line 6 feel to it. I'm not feeling very much climax within the vocal track in this one, but that can easily be done. Just feel it!

Three Simple Words: This isn't my style at all here. Vocals seem a little whiny here. The tone is tolerable though, it's just when it whines off key is when it causes a little cringe. Your drummer is putting a lot into these recordings, and is definitely holding up the band here. This song seems like it'd go over well live at the appropriate venue and if everything was in key.

Every Now and Then: Not liking the EQ/buildup on this one at all much. Seems like this is older compared to the aforementioned songs though, and a lot of the problems in here were fixed in the newer material.

Nonetheless, not a bad listen at all. Just try to be more dynamic; your drummer is giving it to you.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=926932

^ My metal band. Check it out if that's your cup of tea.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
thanks for the respones guys.
nice to hear ppl like what we're playing.
any more comments??
Quote by MopMaster
The vocals let it down, they're too whiny. And also, it all sounds the same; try to get some variety in there. Cleans exist, whoever's playing guitar... not to mention stuff beyond palm muting and power chords.

+1