So, I´m here in Mallorca and in 20 minutes I´m going to do my last open water dive then be a certified open water padi diver.
Just wondering how many UGers have gone scuba diving and any experiences/stories or anything to go along with it.
Pretty good as long as you relax, cliche but it works.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I was in Thailand for a month and I wanted to get my padi thing.. but we didn't have enough time to finish the course. Its so much fun though. I love people's ability to communicate without speaking, and I don't just mean "ok?" "ok!", it just seemed like we could nearly have full blown conversations under the water without saying a word.
Fun times.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
yeah i have PADI open water, deep diving, drift diving, peak boyancy control, ect ect. alot. last time i went diving i went to the bahamas.
Too cool for a signature.
Truely is ftw.

And yeh surprising how far hand signals go.

Confusing as hell at one point though, the instructor was counting the excersices on his hands and I thought it was a signal of some sort
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I was in Singapore gone scuba diving...
saw a huuuuuuuge jellyfish then got my ass out the water as soon as i could..

i prefer just sitting on a boat
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
I went scuba diving once, but then the boat left myself and my fianceé after we'd swam away from the group to get a closer look at some underwater wildlife.

We couldn't find the boat anywhere and eventually died due to exhaustion and shark attacks.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I got my PADI Open Water licence last year, for my adventure dive trip we went out to this brilliant holiday island called Rottnest off the coast of West Aus.

It was great, we have water like in the Carribean over here. I've been to L.A. and the water there is all muddy, but we had like 95% visibility when we went on our little adventure dive.

We dove to the max 33m depth, the reefs here are amazing, there are around 15 wrecks or so off the coast of Rottnest, so that was pretty cool.

I'd highly reccomend you American UG'ers get yer butts over here and boost our tourism.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by Smokey Amp
I went scuba diving once, but then the boat left myself and my fianceé after we'd swam away from the group to get a closer look at some underwater wildlife.

We couldn't find the boat anywhere and eventually died due to exhaustion and shark attacks.

Hahahaha epic.

I would like to go scuba diving but I'd be absolutely terrified if I saw a stingray / eel / jellyfish try to swim away get the bends and die. I'm probably not gonna try it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Been scuba diving for ten years now. Plenty of interesting stories, including one near death, but its all good. Don't do it as much now, but try to go on a trip at least once a year. Great stuff, and you can keep doing it until you die.

Maldives are and probably always will be favourite place to dive.
90 % of people who scuba dive get EATEN ALIVE!

^joke^

anyways scuba diving sounds fun, although I myself would be scared sh*tless if i saw sharks/jellyfish/giant squids
I'm a qaulified Open water Diver

Did all the theory in Cardiff then all the final practical stuff in Austrilla on the great barrier reef. good stuff

Swimming with sharks is werid man
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo