If you're an improviser, maybe you can share my pain. Ever just put on a chord progression and improvise to it, and end up making the most awesome, tear inducing solo ever?

It happened to me when my instructor was teaching my Cryin', and I soloed in A Major. I am trying to duplicate what I did...
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Yes. Except I usually pay attention to what I'm doing, therefore allowing me to duplicate it later.
I did one shred run once. Honestly. When I was testing a guitar in the store.

I have never once done it again. In fact, I think I may never shred again.

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Sometimes if you go back and listen to it you realize it actually sucked hard. Unless you're David Gilmour and creating a bad solo is impossible.
Yeah, I've done that a few times. I'm the same, though. I can never remember what I played. Plus, I know naff-all about theory, so I can't even logically begin to figure out what notes I was playing where.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Heh, I realize what I said might have been a little egotistical...but maybe you guys are right, but I'm asking like...at the time, did it just sound awesome?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
yeah all the time
i seem to be amazing at guitar on sundays and mondays but get progressively worse (or drunk) throught the week until i cant even do basic scales on saturdays.
Yeah I know:
"I R fail"
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
sounds like someone accidentaly played the 6th in the dorian scale and bent it, it never fails to make epicness
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
but a pocke recorder thing, and then you can duplicate it to your hearts content
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.